Sauermann Si-RV3 Wireless Vacuum Probe
Vacuum measurement during evacuation
Sauermann’s Si-RV3 supports the quick, safe evacuation of refrigeration systems and heat pumps with highly accurate measurements.
It has an ergonomic design, an excellent Si-Manifold App with Bluetooth up to 30 m, and a high-precision Pirani sensor that provides highly accurate deep vacuum measurements and is designed to accurately and quickly measure vacuum levels from 25,000 to 5 microns in eight different scales (micron, Pa, hPa, mbar, Torr, mmHg, inHg, inH2O). It also provides H2 O evaporation temperature on the Si-Manifold App in real-time.
A second connector allows for the discharging of the refrigerant, and a built-in Schrader core avoids any gas leakages when you connect the hose.
- Convenient design
- Built-in Schrader cores
- Vacuum measurement during evacuation
- Impressive resolution - 1 micron from 0 to 1,000 microns - 10 microns from 1,000 to 2,000 microns - 100 microns from 2000 to 10,000 to microns - 500 microns from 10,000 to 25,000 microns
Download the Free Si-Manifold App
The App comes with long-range low-energy Bluetooth 4.2 up to 30 meters (98 ft), and the ability to store and update up to 126 refrigerants, including environmentally-friendly low global warming potential (GWP) and natural refrigerants.
- Easy-to-read digital gauge, table and graphic visualizations
- Report exportation in PDF, CSV and XML formats
- Data logging
- Measurements are instantly provided