Sensi Predict HVAC Monitoring Kit by Emerson with Smart Thermostat - White
Sensi Pro Smart Thermostat with Touch Screen by Emerson, 5 Year Warranty - White
The award-winning Sensi Touch (Wi-Fi) Smart Thermostat makes comfort control easier with upgraded features that are more adaptive to your lifestyle. Put comfort control at your fingertips whether you are at home or on-the-go. Just a tap of the easy-to-use touchscreen display or free mobile app lets you remotely access, change or program your home temperatures – Anytime. Anywhere. Designed to work with HVAC equipment in most homes, Sensi guides you through each step of the DIY installation process with proven, in-app instructions. A common wire (c-wire) is required for all system types. Once your Sensi thermostat is up and running, you can let your location automatically adjust your temperature settings with geofencing, or use the intuitive controls to create a custom schedule to fit your lifestyle and save money on HVAC related energy costs. Plus, your Sensi thermostat integrates directly with Amazon Alexa, Apple homekit, Google Assistant and Wink home automation platforms, to give you a complete smart home experience. Set, lower or raise your home temperature with simple voice commands using Amazon Alexa or control your Sensi thermostat using Siri on your iPhone or iPad. Connect to comfort in color with thoughtful design features like intuitive menus, easy-to-read temperatures, back glow, precision temperature control, smart alerts and more. This thermostat does not work with electric baseboard heat and some other systems.
- HD Color Touch Screen
- The high-definition color display features easy-to-read
temperatures and intuitive menus
- Geofencing automatically changes temperatures
based on the location of the homeowner's
- Smart Alerts
- Smart alerts notify homeowners of extreme
temperature or humidity levels.
- Smart Home Compatible
- Compatible with smart home platforms Apple
HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Wink.
- Easy to Install
- Installation made simple with built-in level,
illuminated backplate and easy-click terminals.
- Easy to Connect to Wi-Fi
- Easy step-by-step guide in the app to connect to Wi-Fi.
- The Sensi app stores your contact information so
when your customer needs service, you're just a
- Energy Saving Features
- With features like geofencing, flexible scheduling and
remote access, homeowners can save money without
compromising their comfort.
- Multi Thermostat Control
- Easy management for schools and light
Download the Sensi App for access to all these great features.
Sensi Predict HVAC Monitoring Kit by Emerson
Installation by registered contracting businesses only.
Smart HVAC Maintenance Solution
Get a capabilities boost when used with measureQuick
In order to use this product you must create an account with Sensi
Welcome to Sensi Predict, helping your customers to say "goodbye" to any HVAC-induced anxieties! This innovative new 10-sensor system analyzes a client's HVAC and lets the contractor and customer know how a system is performing- helping you stay ahead of problems before they take a customer's home out of their comfort zone.
Sensi's smart HVAC maintenance solution distills the technical workings of an HVAC system into a call management system for the contractor and a simple green light/red light report for the customer offering them that "set, forget and enjoy" peace of mind.
Maintenance Matters: for your business and your customer
- Eliminate callbacks
- Know what has been going on before your arrive. Run a "remote diagnostic" before you roll a truck.
- Add more maintenance contracts without adding more techs
- Prioritize your calls so dispatching can level the workload .
- Increase your maintenance program renewal rate
- This "high touch" customer service comes a great perceived customer value, yet at low cost to you
- Breathe Clean
- Regular maintenance helps to keep the air healthy and clean inside a client's home.
- Lower Utility Costs
- An HVAC can consume large amounts of electricity and/or gas. The contractor can provide preventative maintenance improving efficiency and saving customers up to 20% on utility costs.
- Prevent Unexpected Failures
- Regular HVAC checks allow you to find and fix small problems before they turn into major repairs.
- Prolong Equipment Life
- Regular maintenance will help systems stand the test of time.
- Includes 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty