Veto Pro Pac - TECH-LC
The TECH-LC is a service technician version of the original Model LC. A number of changes have been made to tailor the bag to accommodate HVAC service technicians' tools and work routines. The TECH-LC sports 53 pockets with ample pocket room for hand tools, a parts box(es), meter(s), cordless impact drill and other bulkier items. 8 new small neoprene pockets have been added for drill bits and bit extensions.
- 53 Vertical Tool Pockets
- 6 Flat Zippered Pockets
- 2 Neoprene Pockets
- 4 Large and 5 Small D-Rings
- Exterior Electrical Tape Loop
Maximized Tool Storage Capacity:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 50 inside & 3 outside
- Flat Zippered Pockets: 4 inside & 2 outside
- Neoprene Pockets: 2
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- Exterior Electrical Tape Loop: 8” Fabric with Clip Closure
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip: Yes
Rugged Materials and Construction:
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Handle: Injection Molded Nylon Plastic w/ over-molded rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6 zinc, marine grade
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- Shoulder Strap: Heavy Duty, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap with Clip-On connection
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
Keep the Zippers Clean and Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will "clog" the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn't dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils Veto sees are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don't Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If your have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed...proceed with caution!
5 YEAR ZERO DOWNTIME WARRANTY
Veto Pro Pac warrants that it's merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after the date of original retail purchase.
Veto Pro Pac's warranty extends to the original owner and Veto Pro Pac's obligation from this warranty is limited, at it's options, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
With Veto Pro Pac's ZERO DOWNTIME service you will be sent a loaner bag to use while your defective tool bag is at the repair facility.