TU-420 Fundamentals of Refrigeration Trainer
This refrigeration demonstrator uses the 4 main parts of the refrigeration system (condenser, compressor, evaporator and control device) that demonstrate basic refrigeration principles. The components then work together to cool a small enclosed refrigerator compartment fully featured with an electronic temperature control device.
- Components arranged to illustrate the cycle nature of refrigeration
- 4 strategically located explosion proof sight glasses with moisture indicators and thermostat permit monitoring of the refrigerant as it circulates throughout the entire refrigeration system
- Comes completely assembled with fused main power switch, charged with refrigerant and ready to operate
- Operation manual included
- Electrical requirements: 115V AC, 60 Hz, 15A
- Overall size: 35”W x 13”D x 30”H
- Shipping weight: 115 lbs.
NOTE: THIS ITEM SHIPS THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER'S PREFERRED FREIGHT COMPANY
TYPICAL DELIVERY TIME IS 10-12 WEEKS