Testo 316-4 Leakage Detector for Refrigerants
- Extremely high sensitivity of <3g/a enables detection of even the smallest leaks
- Visual and acoustic alarm for optimum leakage detection
- Permanent sensor check, ensuring that your work is both safe and fast
- Earplug connection for safe leakage detection in loud environments
Leaks on a refrigeration system or heat pump have serious consequences. A leaking system no longer provides its required cooling capacity, and, in the worst case scenario, system components can be damaged, not to mention the environmental damage and costs incurred by your customer. You need fast, reliable measuring instruments such as the testo 316-4 leak detector, in order to be able to detect even the smallest of leaks.
Everything you need for professional leakage detection. The testo 316-4 set 1 with leak detector is for all common refrigerants, CFC, HFC, HCFC and H2, and includes a refrigerant sensor head, case, mains unit, and earphones. You will be ideally equipped to carry out quick, reliable leakage detection.
Advantages of the Testo 316-4 Set 1 Leak Detector
- An all-rounder in leak detection: the testo 316-4 leak detector (set 1) is a fast, reliable leak detector for all common refrigerants
- Practical sensor technology: the leak detector's sensor is permanently monitored, and displays malfunctions or contaminations on the screen. The use of test leaks is therefore no longer necessary. If dirty, the sensor can be easily cleaned, and is then ready for use again straight away. Moreover, thanks to its flexible gooseneck, the sensor can be positioned close to the pipework or the measuring location
- High sensitivity: its extremely high sensitivity of <3 g/a enables reliable detection of even the smallest leaks. The drag pointer function indicates maximum leakages, making it easier to locate leaks
- Reliable warning functions: if a leak is found, the display changes from green to red. An audible signal also indicates that a leak has been detected. The earphones included in the set also enable the testo 316-4 leak detector to be used in loud environments.
- Further options for ammonia: for refrigeration systems that operate with ammonia, you can upgrade the testo 316-4 leak detector (set 1) using the spare head for ammonia (NH3). Or, you can purchase the testo 316-4 leak detector (set 2) specifically for ammonia