Testo 400 Air Flow Kit - For TAB / Commissioning Professionals
The testo 400 is the universal measuring instrument for all TAB / Commissioning and IAQ professionals. Measure, analyze and document Air flow, air pressure, IAQ and comfort level parameters using just one instrument – simply, conveniently and in compliance with the standards. High-quality measuring technology, intuitive measurement assistants, versatile documentation options and a comprehensive selection of air flow, comfort and IAQ probes make the testo 400 the perfect partner for your day-to-day work.
- Measurement assistant for volume flow measurement according to ASHRAE 111 and NEBB air velocity and air pressure instrument requirements.
- You have all measurement locations with you at all times and ready at your fingertips.
- Wireless Bluetooth probes for maximum freedom of movement at work.
- Create and finalize measurement reports on site – directly on the testo 400.
As an expert in the field of air conditioning and ventilation, you will find the testo 400 universal Air flow and IAQ measuring instrument ideal. The measuring instrument with a built-in measurement assistant provides optimum support for carrying out air flow and comfort level measurements in accordance with the standards like NEBB and ASHRAE, as well as for Testing, Adjusting & Balancing (TAB) air conditioning and ventilation systems.
Testo 400 Features:
- High-precision, location-independent and integrated differential pressure sensor meeting the NEBB Instrument requirements for Air pressure
- Integrated absolute pressure sensor
- Measures all IAQ-related parameters: Flow, temperature, humidity, pressure, illuminance, radiant heat, turbulence, CO2 and CO
- Numerous connection options for probes: 2 x cable probes (TUC), 4 x Bluetooth probes, 2 x type K thermocouple probes
- Compatible with a wide range of available Bluetooth® and cable probes – so you’ll be equipped for any measuring task
- For high-precision measurements and less downtime: Adjustment function at up to six measuring points for zero-error display, probe heads can be replaced without restarting the IAQ measuring instrument, high-quality probes with an intelligent calibration concept (probe calibration independent of the measuring instrument)
- Long-term monitoring of the indoor air quality: Order the IAQ data logger for carrying out long-term measurements with the testo 400 IAQ measuring instrument. While the stand-alone data logger is carrying out the IAQ measurement, you can use the IAQ measuring instrument for measurements elsewhere
- For error-free measurements in accordance with the standards: Smart, intuitive measurement menus and evaluation of readings according to the traffic light principle provide optimum support for your measuring task. Use the measurement programs for standard-compliant measurements: HVAC volume flow grid measurement as per ASHRAE 111, PMV/PPD as per ASHRAE 55, draft and turbulence as per ASHRAE 55
- Complete the measurement and full documentation including photos, comments and your own logo on site at the customer’s premises, and send by e-mail (via WiFi)
- Customer and measuring point management is carried out in the measuring instrument itself – for efficient work on site
- Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the IAQ measuring instrument
- Testo DataControl PC software for further analysis, archiving and documentation of measurement data on your computer
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth® interfaces: Send measurement reports directly on site or print them out with a suitable printer