Testo Refrigeration Smart Probe Set - 2nd Gen
NEW! Bluetooth range of up to 350 feet
Works with MeasureQuick
The testo AC/R Smart Probe Set is a combination of four
instruments to measure high-side and low-side pressures
and temperatures of A/C and refrigeration systems.
Configured to be used during commissioning, servicing, PM
and troubleshooting A/C and refrigeration systems. This kit
can be operated with no tools other than your smartphone
to communicate with the instruments. Users can remotely
read the measurements from multiple probes by using the
testo Smart Probes App. The large testo HVAC softcase
includes space for all additional testo Smart Probes,
allowing convenient transport.
The testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use
tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from
up to six (6) Smart Probes and easily document/report the
results. Automatic calculations make it a snap!
All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings,
tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved
as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports
which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data
can be stored and retrieved saving you hours of time
- Measure high-side & low-side refrigerant pressure &
temperatures (simultaneously) of AC/refrigeration systems
- Testo 549i now includes 45° angled hose connections
- Bluetooth range of up to 350 feet
- Low-loss AC/R system checks. No hoses required!
- Complete and compact wireless AC/R test kit
- Calculate superheat and subcooling in the Smart Probe App
- Tough, accurate, and easy-to-use
- HVAC softcase holds the complete set of smart probes
- Operates with iOS or Android smart devices such as smart phones, tablets, etc.