TruTech Tools measureQuick Complete Kit
- (1) Accutools A10773 BluFlame Combustion Analyzer with Hard Case
- (1) Accutools BluVac+ Professional Digital Micron Gauge with Coupler and Bluetooth
- (1) Accutools A10757-1XL TruBlu Starter XL Evacuation Kit
- (1) A10739MM-1.5 TruBlue Hose (1.5 meter)
- (1) 10756 Stainless Steel Clamp
- (1) 10752 Aluminum Clamp
- (1) A10758-4 Replacement O-Rings (4)
- (1) A10788 KF-16 to 1/4 FFL Adapter
- (1) A10790 KF-16 to 3/8 FFL Adapter
- (1) A10789 KF-16 to 1/2 FFL Adapter
- (1) 10735 Core Removal Tool
- (1) 10150-02 Nylon Carry Case
- (3) 10751 KF-16 Plastic Caps
- (1) 10763 TruBlu Evacuation Kit Quick Start Guide
- (1) Redfish iDVM 550 Wireless BlueTooth Power Clamp Meter
- (1) Testo 905i Air Temperature Smart Probe
- (1) Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
- (2) Manometer Probe
- (2) Static Pressure Probe and Hose
- (2) Brass Screw Fitting with Extra Hose
- (2) Slide Gas Adapter
- (1) Padded Case
- (1) Professional Job Link Kit for measureQuick - TTT Exclusive
- (3) Fieldpiece JL3PC Premium Wireless Pipe Clamp Probe
- (2) Fieldpiece JL3PR Pressure Probe
- (3) Fieldpiece JL3RH Flex Psychrometer Probe
- (1) Padded Carrying Case
- (2) AAA Batteries Per Probe (12 Total)
- (2) CPS 1/4" SAE Tee Valve Connectors
- (2) CPS 1/4" Brass Caps
Accutools A10773 BluFlame Combustion Analyzer with Hard Case
An all in one, high-tech, multi-tool, the handheld gas analyzer is ideal for the entire commissioning process from setting the input to the fuel pressure to verification of proper draft. Paired with a free innovative iOS and Android diagnostic and reporting application, this compact unit is a true breakthrough in the industry.
- Flue gas analyzer with real-time combustion calculation
- Digital manometer for stack draft and differential pressure
- Digital dual channel temperature measurement
- MSM sensor technology allows for field replaceable sensors
- Backlit, color touch screen is intuitive and easy to use
- Combustion and efficiency analyzer in one with integrated ambient air carbon monoxide testing
- CO sensor has built in NOx filter (complies with BPI-1200 testing requirements)
- Large fuel type list for multiple applications
- High capacity lithium-ion battery
- Internal data storage of up to 1,000 complete measurement data sets
- Easy data collection features include USB and SD card (Bluetooth equipped)
Accutools BluVac+ Professional Digital Micron Gauge with Coupler and Bluetooth
BluVac Professional Plus is designed to not only give you fast and accurate readings, but it will also be able to provide those readings to you via Bluetooth. Exciting yet the BluVac Pro Plus is able to work with the BluVac app for a complete report.
The AccuTools BluVac Professional Digital Vacuum Gauge is the most accurate and precise vacuum instrument available today with patented technology that cannot be found anywhere else.
With the BluVac Pro, you can accurately measure vacuum pressure in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and inHg with resolution down to 0.1 micron. Ideal for the HVAC/R, Industrial, and Scientific professionals, the BluVac Pro is small, lightweight, rugged and easy to use. It is programmable, allowing for unattended evacuation and rise-time testing of HVAC/R systems of all sizes.
Key Features of the Pro model over other models: PISG display, Saturation Temperature display, Vacuum Rise Time Analyzer, minimum pass time analysis (15 min.), Evacuation Progress indicator, and Vacuum leak indicator in Microns per minute
- Operates stand-alone or with Android and iOS apps
- Operates with the iManifold / iConnect app
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and inHg
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 0.1 Micron Resolution less than 10,000 Microns
- "Analog" Vacuum Level Bar Graph
- Evacuation Progress Indicator shows Vacuum between 25,000 Microns and ATM
- Vacuum Leak Rate, Ambient Temperature, and Saturation Temperature Indicator
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Measures Ambient and Saturation Temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius to 0.1
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, Compact Design with Protective Silicone Rubber Boot
- Long Battery Life
- Programmable Automatic Evacuation and Rise-Time Testing
- Calibration Self Test -- Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service, Industrial Use, and Scientific Measurement
Accutools A10757-1XL TruBlu Starter XL Evacuation Kit
These hoses are freaky fast! TruBlu hose has a 3/4" internal diameter delivering 16 CFM of conductance speed at 1,000 microns. Evacuate 80x faster than 1/4" I.D. hoses and up to 6x faster than other vacuum rated hoses on the market today.
The TruBlu hose is extremely tough, ultra-smooth bored, yet the flexible wire reinforced PVC means it just won't kink or collapse. TruBlu is resistant to abrasion and crushing and can be knocked back to round if accidentally flattened. Additionally, the UV compounding has excellent weather resistance to provide years of reliable service.
The proprietary polymer blend has extremely low air permeation, water vapor adhesion, and outgassing making this hose ideal for vacuum service. In short TruBlu's ultra-smooth large bore reduces flow loss and other losses providing the fastest evacuation of any hose on the market today.
Dedicated to Vacuum
TruBlu is engineered for vacuum. Most manufacturers of evacuation hoses use refrigerant transport hose and recertify it for use in vacuum applications. Refrigerant transfer hose is designed for refrigerant transfer. The materials though are simply not engineered for evacuation. Pick one up; it will be stiff, heavy, gassy and hydroscopic. Additionally, refrigerant transport hose (charging hoses) should never be used for refrigerant charging and evacuation. Oils and contaminants will line the hose absorbing moisture making a fast and deep vacuum almost unattainable. If you want dedicated, you want TruBlu.
A Better Evacuation System
A fast evacuation is a function of the components used in the process. TruBlu is the only system engineered for HVAC that uses industrial rated vacuum hose as well as vacuum rated KF fittings for quick hose configuration and vacuum tight connections.
One Hose Fits All
With their Patent Pending KF fitting designed specifically for HVAC applications, a TruBlu hose can be configured in the field for the pump and service valve connections from 1/4", 3/8", to even 1/2" fittings (even those with 90-degree adapters). Each fitting and valve has been carefully engineered from the core tools to the core depressors to assure vacuum tight connections ideal for HVAC applications. While all mechanical fittings leak, TruBlu fittings and hoses can achieve leaks rates so low that vacuums of 20 microns at the hose ends are easily possible even with the smallest vacuum pumps.
Using a 3 CFM pump or larger? You need TruBlu! Attaching a 1/4" hose to a vacuum pump can reduce the flow to as little as 0.7 CFM. No matter how large your pump is, (and remember size does matter!) it is limited or restricted by the hoses you attach to it. The deepest vacuum a pump can draw -14.7 PSI, so if you want more flow you need a bigger hose. If you want more flow you need TruBlu.
Redfish iDVM 550 Wireless BlueTooth Power Clamp Meter
The Redfish iDVM 550 clamp power meter with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a hand held meter that combines both reliable and robust measurement capabilities with the connectivity to mobile devices provided by BLE. The meter provides the ability to measure AC current, AC/phase/power factor (PF), and non contact voltage (NCV).
Determine system efficiency with this professional grade Clamp Meter by measuring AC Volts, AC Amps, system kW and the power factor. Test everything from capacitors to compressors to even determining the EER on an AC system. Use App-captured data on MeasureQuick or the Supco® TechLink™ to discuss system operating costs on jobs.
In addition to the measurement capabilities of the meter, it also provides the following features:
- Jaw opening 40mm/1.6”
- Auto-ranging or manual ranging selectable
- Automatic power shutoff after 1 minute of detected inactivity
- True RMS
- Inrush current measurement
- Display backlight and clamp flashlight (while in current mode)
- Low voltage indicator on display
- Relative measurement
- Reading hold function
- Max and Min measurement
- IP54 - ingress protection from dirt and water
- Ability to turn off the BLE to extend battery life
- 1 year Warranty
Testo 905i Air Temperature Smart Probe
- Compact wireless air temperature probe for use with iOS and Android devices using free app
- Measures air temperature in rooms, ducts or at supplies and returns
- Low mass probe tip responds rapidly to air temperature changes
- View data trends on a real time chart or save results as PDF or Excel format
- Create custom reports (with photos and comments) that can be saved or shared via email
- Temperature range: -58°F to +302°F
Convenient and low cost way to "get digital" in your air conditioning and heating work.
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display for the testo 905i.
BlueTooth connectivity to your smartphone or tablet makes the work easier when measuring locations are far apart.
Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
You know taking pressures from exact locations results in more precise diagnostics, so why be limited by hose length? The revolutionary new Dual Port Manometers from Fieldpiece aren’t tethered by hoses, so you get readings from optimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent
sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measure between zones without snaking a hose past the door where it can be pinched. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace. Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and do more.
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Measure real-time pressure drops
- Find inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 indicator
- Job Link System App compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- 350' long-range wireless
- Rugged metal tips
- All-in-one static, gas, and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Measure between zones without snaking a hose under the door
- Strong rotating magnet
- Untethered usage
- Individual pressure readouts give you P1, P2, and pressure differential in real-time
- All accessories for static and gas applications included
- Document system health in Job Link App reporting
View static pressures or gas pressures from the new Fieldpiece manometer probes directly on the Job Link App -- up to 350’ away! Unlike traditional dual port manometers, the JL3MN probes work independently so you don’t have to bother with long hoses. This modular freedom also gives you real-time differential pressures from across the job site. Place probes in precise locations regardless of system set up. From gas pressures of residential furnaces to the total external static pressure on commercial air handlers, you now have the versatility you’ve always needed.
Professional Job Link Kit for measureQuick - TTT Exclusive
Powerful, Long Range and Easy
Take a full system snapshot quickly and easily with the TTT Exclusive Professional Job Link Kit for measureQuick. This kit consists of 2 pressure probes,
3 pipe clamps, and 3 psychrometers in a quick access padded case. All measurements can be sent up to 350’ away directly to your mobile device with the Job Link app. Each tool is designed
for agility and speed. The pressure probes fit into tight spaces. The pipe clamps use the new Rapid Rail™ sensor design delivering accuracy, speed, and agility, even on the most awkward pipe configurations.
The psychrometers' flexible narrow probes and configurable magnet make it easy to measure supply plenums, ducts, and elevated registers. Do more with JobLink smart probes!
Wireless range of 350' plus
- Directly connects to mobile device with measureQuick or the Job Link System App. iOS and Android compatible.
- Fast accurate temps with new Rapid Rail technology
- Pressures auto calibrate at any elevation
- Configurable psychrometers with flexible probe and sliding magnet
Powerful Wireless Signal Strength
- Up to 350’ wireless signal
- Powerful enough to go through most walk-in coolers and freezers
- Directly transmits to your mobile device
Rapid Rail Sensor Advantages
- Stabilizes in under 5 seconds
- Beeper and LED indicate accurate connection
- The Rapid Rail sensor uses pipe to complete circuit so ambient conditions don’t affect the measurement
- Narrow jaw connects in tight spaces and on irregular pipe shapes
Reliable Pressures Regardless of Location
- 45° angled fitting easily connects in tight spaces
- Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation
- Calibrates automatically when powered on
Configurable Psychrometric Testing
- Probes measure return and supply for grilles and registers
- Place at multiple locations based on system requirements
- Long flexible probe with sliding magnet for easy placement on system
- Narrow tip fits in 3/8’’ holes or larger
- Real time enthalpy and delivered BTUs