Fyrite® InTech Residential Efficiency Analyzer with O2 and Temp Only
Next Generation Fyrite® Tech features high-contrast, monochrome LCD screen, O2, stack/air temp
Affordable, Easy-To-Use Efficiency Analyzer
Based on the same technology as Bacharach’s Fyrite® commercial units, the Fyrite® InTech is an advanced, American-made, residential efficiency analyzer that delivers quick, accurate measurement of oxygen, stack temperature and ambient temperature. It helps to reduce service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly via intuitive, push-button operation and a menu of selectable fuel types. A new, high-contrast LCD graphic display, with backlighting, makes your results easy to see in any environment and can be output via an optional wireless printer and reporting kit.
Designed to calculate the efficiency of residential furnaces and combustion appliances by measuring the stack temperature and the percent oxygen level in the flue-gas stream.
The Fyrite® InTech reduces service call times by providing accurate,electronic test results instantly
Tactile feedback from the instrument’s keypad assures that the appropriate key has been pressed
The instrument is light and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to handle.
Long Battery Life
Four alkaline batteries typically offer up to 20 hours of continuous operation with an automatic “power off” feature that saves energy
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD display with backlighting
- Low-cost combustion analyzer
- Direct measurement of O2, stack and ambient temperature
- Calculated measurement of combustion efficiency with O2 and stack temperature
- Internal data storage of 10 complete records
- Rugged, reliable, long-running performance in a light, handheld unit
- Optional IrDa Printer
- 6 common fuels programmed for testing