Appion WS260 Precision Scale
The Best Choice When Grams Matter!
The WS260 Precision Scale gives HVAC/R technicians everything they need to combat the accuracy requirements of modern systems. Boasting ultra-fine 1g (0.0022 lbs/0.0352 oz) resolution, incredible accuracy, a maximum load capacity of 120kg (264.5 lbs), and a durable aluminum construction. Regardless of the system size, large or small, the WS260 is ready for the job.
Features and Benefits
- High Accuracy - Industry-leading accuracy ± 5g (0-10kg), 5g ± 0.03% of reading
- Ultra-fine Resolution - 1g resolution, perfect for high-SEER and other critical charge systems
- Durable - Aluminum housing, IP65 rated, rigid protective carrying case; built to withstand real-world conditions
- Backlit Graphical Display - Easy-to-read display with backlight brightness adjustability, perfect for all environments
- Extended Battery Life - Up to 1200 hour (50 days) battery life on 3 x AA batteries
- Data-logging - Onboard data-logging with up to 180 days of storage
- Appion Central Integration - Remote access and control, data-logging with export functionality, monitor recovery and charging operations, firmware updates, and much more
- Long-Range Wireless Technology - Up to 1600ft (500m) broadcasts in beacon mode, 980ft (300m) direct connections
WS260 Onboard Feature Set
Access the scale's main functions using the quick access buttons.
- Power (On/ Long Press Off)
- Menu (Quick Press Once On)
- Backlight (On/Off)
Access the WS260's extensive menu for the ultimate experience in user-friendly adjustability and customization.
- Select kg, lbs, or oz in a single-line display or select a two-line display of kg+g or lbs+oz.
- Select one of the three resolution modes for 1g resolution, 10g resolution, or 10g extended battery life resolution.
- Display Settings
- Adjust backlight brightness with low, medium, and high settings or turn it off completely.
- Toggle the backlight timeout for a 5-second, 10-second, 30-second, 60-second timeouts, or select no timeout to keep the backlight on indefinitely.
- Flip the orientation of the display 180 degrees.
- Toggle the rate-of-change display to monitor refrigerant flow on the main screen.
- Data Log
- Start or stop a data log.
- Monitor your log record status.
- Switch between 1-second, 5-second, 10-second, 30-second, or 60-second log intervals.
- Erase your stored data.
- Bluetooth Range Mode
- Select normal-range mode for close operations or long-range mode if experiencing higher than normal Bluetooth interference.
- Zero Scale
- Zero the WS260 on a flat surface.
- Settings Reset
- Restore all of the factory settings.
- View the scales serial number, firmware version, hardware version, calibration date, and BLE version.