BluVac Digital Micron Gauges
Here are the COMMON SPECIFICATIONS across the entire BluVac family
- All BluVacs cover a vacuum range of 0.0 to 25,000 Microns and come with vacuum gauge coupler.
- All units have BlueTooth connection capability for App Connection (BluVac app)
- Each unit has the same Vacuum Accuracy of 5% of Reading +/- 5 Microns.
- They are durable due to the operating temperature range of-10°F to 122°F and a maximum overpressure.
- Each one is and easy to use as the warm-up & response time are Instantaneous.
- The clever 4 level bar graph battery level indicator & blue backlight make reading a snap.
- All models have advanced power management with a sleep mode and auto power-off.
- Never worry about performance as each unit has a calibration self-test and self diagnostics for damaged or missing sensors, proper calibration, oil contamination) as well as being field calibratable
What are the DIFFERENCES between each of the Bluvacs?
Click Here to see the BluVac comparison chart
BluVac+ Micro App Features
- View vacuum on digital gauge or graph
- Leak check feature
- Record evacuation process
- Export as graphical PDF
- Export as comma-delimited CSV
BluVac+ LTE App Features
- All the features of the Micro
- Plus bar graph vacuum indicator
BluVac+ Pro App Features
- All the features of the LTE
- Plus automatic notifications of evacuation process
We have 221 in stock
We have 42 in stock
We have 28 in stock
We have 33 in stock
We have 15 in stock
We have 29 in stock