*All Testo 310's must go back to Testo for service.
Combustion Analyzer Calibration Service
We offer calibration and minor repair of most Testo and Bacharach combustion analyzers for customers in the United States.
Before returning your analyzer, purchase one of the following services and download, fax or email back the Service Request Form. All services include return shipping to you.
All Electrical or Circuit Board issues MUST be sent back to the manufacturer for service.
If we find such an issue, we will return the unit to you for you to send to the manufacturer.
Please include your probe and hoses for physical inspection and leak testing!
Click Here for the Service Request Form.
- If working and unit only needs verification of calibration choose "Verification"
- If working and units needs calibration choose "Calibration"
- If NOT working or broken, choose "Up to1 hour bench time"
- If your unit is sent in for verification and requires calibration we will call you to get approval and to collect additional fees
- Physical inspection / cleaning of instrument and probe, replacement of inline filter (Filter billed separately if required.)
- Leak test of probe and instrument with nitrogen
- Verification of conformance of O2 and CO readings to manufacturer's specification with NIST traceable test gas
- Cross sensitivity check of CO for NOx interference to verify NOx filter performance (if present)
- Return Shipment via UPS ground service
Verification & Calibration of One Sensor Service:
- All items in Verification Service plus:
- Calibration of CO sensor (Note: O2 does not require calibration)
- Update to latest firmware available
Calibration of Second Sensor Service: (The NO Sensor)
- Calibration of the NO sensor if product is equipped
- Products that contain an NO sensor include the Testo 330s and Bacharach PCAs
- There are no NO sensors present in the Testo 310, 320, 325 and 327 or Bacharach Fyrite Tech, Insight or InTech analyzers
- DO NOT purchase this service if you are sending in a Testo 310, 320, 325 and 327 or Bacharach Fyrite Tech, Insight or InTech analyzer
- Only available if One Sensor Service is purchased
Flat rate up to 1 hour labor for any or all of the following;
- Cell replacement
- O-rings replacement
- Water trap replacement
- Internal filter replacement
- Thermocouple replacement
Parts are purchased separately and not included in labor costs.
Please send instruments to our new address:
TruTech Tools, Ltd.
3425 Gilchrist Rd.
Mogadore, OH 44260