TSI ALNOR EBT 731
Replaces the TSI 8375, TSI 8371 and the Alnor EBT721
Choose your FREE Spare Hood in the "Options" tab above!
Offering durable, trouble-free operation, this lightweight, ergonomically designed capture hood kit saves time and money by combining multiple measurement tools into one package.
The EBT731 Balometer® Capture Hood helps you create healthy and energy efficient environments while meeting local codes, guidelines and regulations for ventilation systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic design and ultra light weight for easy one person operation
- Automatically senses and displays supply or return flows, saving time on the job
- Back pressure compensation ensures accurate readings
- Multiple hood sizes available for easy, cost effective use across multiple jobs
- Detachable digital manometer for use in other applications with optional Pitot, airflow,temperature, velocity matrix, or relative humidity probes.
Detachable Micromanometer Features and Benefits:
- Accurately measures pressure, velocity and flow to help you meet industry standards
- Auto-zeroing pressure sensor reduces user-steps and saves time
- Automatic density correction increases reading accuracy
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Large graphic display with backlight offers easy-to-use interface
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Programmed for multiple languages
- Integrated Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse application simplifies calculations
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Compatible with AiRNAB digital documentation system
- Includes downloading software with USB cable
- Accommodates optional pitot, air flow (straight pitot), temperature/relative humidity, velocity matrix, or thermoanemometer probes for use in multiple applications
TSI ALNOR EBT731
A multipurpose electronic air balancing instrument for reading rapidly and efficiently taking direct air volume flow measurements at diffusers, and grilles. It is ideally suited for commissioning agents, facilities managers, health and safety specialists, test engineers, and test and balance professionals.
This ultra light weight, ergonomically designed kit saves time and money while helping to create a healthy and energy efficient environment. Applications include thermal comfort studies, HVAC testing, adjusting and balancing, as well as air volume measurements.