Fieldpiece Complete Job Link Probe Kit with Vacuum Gauge - TTT Exclusive
Powerful, Long Range and Easy - Do more with less clutter!
- (1) Fieldpiece JL3KH6 Job Link Charge and Air Kit
- (1) Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
- (1) Fieldpiece MG44 Job Link Wireless Vacuum Gauge
- (2) CPS Charging Tees and Caps
Fieldpiece JL3KH6 Job Link Charge and Air Kit
Take a full system snapshot quickly and easily with the JL3KH6 Charge and Air Test Kit. This kit consists of 2
pressure probes, 2 pipe clamps, and 2 psychrometers in a quick access padded case. All measurements can be sent up
to 350' away directly to your mobile device with the Job Link app. Each tool is designed for agility and speed. The
pressure probes fit into tight spaces. The pipe clamps use the new Rapid Rail sensor design delivering accuracy,
speed, and agility, even on the most awkward pipe configurations. The psychrometers flexible narrow probes and
configurable magnet make it easy to measure supply plenums, ducts, and elevated registers. Do more with JobLink
Wireless range of 350' plus
- Directly connects to mobile device with Job Link System App. iOS and Android
- Fast accurate temps with new Rapid Rail technology
- Pressures auto calibrate at any elevation
- Configurable psychrometers with flexible probe and sliding magnet
Powerful Wireless Signal Strength
- Up to 350' wireless signal
- Powerful enough to go through most walk-in coolers and freezers
- Directly transmits to your mobile device
Rapid Rail Sensor Advantages
- Stabilizes in under 5 seconds
- Beeper and LED indicate accurate connection
- The Rapid Rail sensor uses pipe to complete circuit so ambient conditions don't affect the measurement
- Narrow jaw connects in tight spaces and on irregular pipe shapes
Reliable Pressures Regardless of Location
- 45° angled fitting easily connects in tight spaces
- Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation
- Calibrates automatically when powered on
Configurable Psychrometric Testing
- Probes measure return and supply for grilles and registers
- Place at multiple locations based on system requirements
- Long flexible probe with sliding magnet for easy placement on system
- Narrow tip fits in 3/8" holes or larger
- Real time enthalpy and delivered BTUs
Fieldpiece MG44 Job Link Wireless Vacuum Gauge
Like every piece of Fieldpiece hardware, the Wireless Vacuum Gauge (MG44) is built to make your work easier. It helps eliminate misleading measurements by allowing you to connect it at the system port – even those awkward, hard-to-reach spots. It’s also housed in a rugged impact- and weather-resistant case. The new, smaller cylindrical shape of the Wireless Vacuum Gauge, its no-slip grip, and the addition of a reversible angled coupler—mean the MG44 is easy to manipulate and install in the toughest spots. While you're performing an evacuation, this gauge allows you to monitor progress via the Job Link app from up to 1000' away. The MG44 also works with existing SMAN Refrigerant Manifolds (SM380V / SM480V) or you can monitor evacuation measurements directly on the MG44 display. A dot-matrix display means you get multiple views – bar graph, rate, and rate meter; and our new larger backlit LCD screen is bright and easy to read, even in low light or at odd angles.
- Confidently monitor vacuum with a reliable, leak-proof seal
- Reversible angled coupler and new cylindrical design are easier to fit into tight spaces.
- Three ways to use:
- up to 1000' away via the Job Link mobile app
- on the Fieldpiece SMAN Refrigerant Manifold
- direct from the MG44's display
- Three ways to view via new larger backlit LCD screen, easier to read and the dot-matrix display shows more info including:
- bar graph
- rate meter
- Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance
- IP54-rated weather-resistant
Three ways to use!
Stand Alone - The new cylindrical design with reversible coupler fits into tight spaces while still being easy to read. With the large, backlit LCD screen you can see the information from a wide angle and in high and low lights. Rugged, sealed case is weather resistant and stands up to tough conditions.
Job Link System App - This tough vacuum gauge communicates wirelessly with your mobile device to keep you up-to-date on progress from 1000' away so you can move onto another task or out of the way of the customer's business or home.
SMAN Manifold Screen - Monitor vacuum progress by using a separate vacuum gauge at the system port during any standard evacuation for better accuracy even with the SMAN digital manifold.
Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
You know taking pressures from exact locations results in more precise diagnostics, so why be limited by hose length?
The revolutionary new Dual Port Manometers from Fieldpiece aren’t tethered by hoses, so you get readings from
optimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measure
between zones without snaking a hose past the door where it can be pinched. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace.
Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and do
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Measure real-time pressure drops
- Find inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 indicator
- Job Link System App compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- 350' long-range wireless
- Rugged metal tips
- All-in-one static, gas, and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Measure between zones without snaking a hose under the door
- Strong rotating magnet
- Untethered usage
- Individual pressure readouts give you P1, P2, and pressure differential in real-time
- All accessories for static and gas applications included
- Document system health in Job Link App reporting
View static pressures or gas pressures from the new Fieldpiece manometer probes directly on the Job Link App -- up to
350’ away! Unlike traditional dual port manometers, the JL3MN probes work independently so you don’t have to bother
with long hoses. This modular freedom also gives you real-time differential pressures from across the job site.
Place probes in precise locations regardless of system set up. From gas pressures of residential furnaces to the
total external static pressure on commercial air handlers, you now have the versatility you’ve always needed.
Learn more with this Job Link How
To's video playlist.