Fieldpiece MG44 Job Link Wireless Vacuum Gauge
Rugged, Accurate, and Wireless. Designed for the field.
Like every piece of Fieldpiece hardware, the Wireless Vacuum Gauge (MG44) is built to make your work easier. It helps eliminate misleading measurements by allowing you to connect it at the system port – even those awkward, hard-to-reach spots. It’s also housed in a rugged impact- and weather-resistant case. The new, smaller cylindrical shape of the Wireless Vacuum Gauge, its no-slip grip, and the addition of a reversible angled coupler—mean the MG44 is easy to manipulate and install in the toughest spots. While you're performing an evacuation, this gauge allows you to monitor progress via the Job Link app from up to 1000' away. The MG44 also works with existing SMAN Refrigerant Manifolds (SM380V / SM480V) or you can monitor evacuation measurements directly on the MG44 display. A dot-matrix display means you get multiple views – bar graph, rate, and rate meter; and our new larger backlit LCD screen is bright and easy to read, even in low light or at odd angles.
- Confidently monitor vacuum with a reliable, leak-proof seal
- Reversible angled coupler and new cylindrical design are easier to fit into tight spaces.
- Three ways to use:
- up to 1000' away via the Job Link mobile app
- on the Fieldpiece SMAN Refrigerant Manifold
- direct from the MG44's display
- Three ways to view via the new larger backlit LCD screen, easier to read and the dot-matrix display shows more info including:
- bar graph - graphical illustration of the measurement. uses a non-linear scale for better resolution at deeper vacuum (Full bars are atmospheric pressure.)
- rate - the running 10 sec average of the measurement change per minute. (Negative rate indicates deeper vacuum.)
- rate meter - graphical illustration of the measurement's real-time change (The scale is dynamic, that is not the actual value)
- Rugged over-molded construction for extreme impact resistance
- IP54-rated weather-resistant
Three ways to use!
Stand Alone - The new cylindrical design with reversible coupler fits into tight spaces while still being easy to read. With the large, backlit LCD screen you can see the information from a wide angle and in high and low lights. Rugged, sealed case is weather resistant and stands up to tough conditions.
Job Link System App - This tough vacuum gauge communicates wirelessly with your mobile device to keep you up-to-date on progress from 1000' away so you can move onto another task or out of the way of the customer's business or home.
SMAN Manifold Screen - Monitor vacuum progress by using a separate vacuum gauge at the system port during any standard evacuation for better accuracy even with the SMAN digital manifold.