FLIR CM275 Thermal Imaging AC/DC Clamp Meter with Datalogging / Wireless Connectivity and IGM
Use the power of thermal imaging to catch failing components early and pinpoint the source of problems for further testing and investigation.
The FLIR CM275 clamp meter combines thermal imaging with electrical measurement into powerful inspection, troubleshooting, and diagnostic tools. Through Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM), the CM275 provides a reliable way to identify hot spots and overloaded circuits from a safe distance. Confirm your findings with the clamp meter’s wide range of functions plus temperature readings. The FLIR CM275 also provides wireless connectivity to upload images or data to the FLIR Tools app.
- 6000 count digital TFT display with bargraph
- Built-in Infrared Imager with gallery mode for storing, viewing, and transmitting images via Bluetooth
- Capture fully radiometric thermal images where a temperature measurement is saved for each display pixel
- Imager features Laser pointer, cross hairs targeting, and an intuitive menu system
- High power work lights built-in
- Auto Range True RMS AC/DC 600 A capability
- Auto Range True RMS AC/DC 1000 V capability
- Frequency Measurements to 60KHz
- Auto power off (can be disabled or preset to 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes)
- Jaw opening 35mm (1.38")
- Micro USB port for transferring images / data logs to PC
- Equipped with batteries, test leads, carry pouch, and Quick Start booklet
Troubleshoot Faster and More Safely
Quickly identify issues with IGM, without contact with panels, cabinets, or cluttered wires and cables that may present safety hazards.
Verify Problems and Validate Hot Spots
Get accurate amperage and voltage measurements and center-point temperature readings. Also features a large display for data and image viewing.
Document and Share Results Instantly
Upload and organize electrical measurements and thermal images, share information with your team, and file reports while in the field.