NEW Flir Performance (E\Ebx Series)
E Series Selection Guide
Overview of Flir E-Series bx Cameras
MSX: A Bold New Form of Thermal Imaging
If you plan to share saved images with customers or coworkers, a thermal image alone isn’t always enough to help them understand what they’re seeing. That’s why FLIR developed MSX® Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging to bring together the best of both spectrums in a striking, innovative way. Now onboard the full line of new FLIR E-Series and T-Series cameras, MSX instantaneously generates a definitive, all-in-one thermal picture that easily orients you to the location of the problem as soon you see it on the screenor in a report. No more guesswork or messing around with extra photos.
Why You Need MSX
Key details apparent to the naked eye like numbers, labels, signage, and structural features can get lost in a regular thermal image, often requiring a separate digital photo to reference the location of the temperature issue you’ve found. Thermal imagers of the past have featured ways to blend or insert a portion of a thermal image into a visible light picture. But these modes have only provided a partial solution and typically take extra time to dial in and interpret. They also tend to limit or obscure the thermal view of the scene.
What Makes It Unique
MSX is completely different. Using FLIR’s patented algorithm, MSX extracts the high-contrast highlights from the built-in visible camera’s image and then virtually etches the skeletonized details onto the entire corresponding FLIR infrared image in real time, enhancing the clarity and maintaining the integrity across the whole frame instead of compromising it. The result: totally recognizable thermal video and snapshots integrated with all the texture, depth and defi nition you need to isolate the problem in one simple picture.
MSX Marks the Spot
Whether it’s in person, on a smartphone, or delivered in a report, stunning and convincing MSX images give you an extra edge to help you tell a much better story, get a faster yes for repairs, save customers and companies money, and look like a hero in their eyes.
Building Diagnostics/Electrical Mechanical
- Feature Rich, Point and Shoot Infrared Camera for the building diagnostics community.
- Unique Features: Maximized Thermal Sensitivity for Building Applications allows the use the camera more days, and longer days.
- WiFi for fast and efficient data collection and reporting. Send images and reports from the camera to an Iphone/Ipad wirelessly. No more USB cables or USB sticks.
- 60 Hz Scan Rate!
- Dew Point and Insulation alarm help restoration contractors find areas prone to condensation and help energy auditors quickly locate missing or ineffective insulation.
- Popular Accessory- Wide Angle Lens, excellent for indoor residential work, tight spaces, or larger commercial jobs
Models are equipped with higher Temp Calibration. Excellent for work with Electrical or Mechanical targets which operate in higher temperatures.