Fluke 59 MAX Infrared Thermometer
Designed for quick, easy measurements
The Fluke 59 MAX Infrared Thermometer is a precision thermometer that delivers accurate, repeatable measurements and still fits within your budget. Use the bright backlit LCD display on the Fluke 59 MAX to perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, ducts, and vents. It is extremely easy to use and compact enough to fit in your hand and your tool bag. Designed to withstand a one-meter drop, you can count on the 59 MAX to work when you need it. It features an 8:1 distance-to-spot ratio and single laser targeting for consistent, accurate measurements. With a measurement range from -30 °C to 350 °C (-22 °F to 662 °F) you can measure and track a wide variety of temperatures.
- Laser targeting for use from -30 °C to 350 °C (-22 °F to 662 °F)
- Small, rugged design easily fits your hand and your toolbox
- Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen
- Selectable MAX, MIN, DIF and AVG functions
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits