Malco LP7WC Eagle Grip 7" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers with Wire Cutter
Made in the USA. The STRONGEST locking pliers ever made.
If you think all tools are made equally, think again. Eagle Grip 7" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers possess all the toughness and quality of our straight jaw pliers but also provide full gripping power on a variety of shapes and applications. When you put them in your hand, you know right away that whatever needs to be tightened, clamped, twisted or turned won't be able to put up a fight. These curved jaw pliers also feature an integrated precision ground wire cutter for added versatility, sharp enough to cut through a variety of wire with ease. Built for the toughest jobs and designed for every job, Eagle Grip is American innovation at its finest.
The 7" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers aren't the BEST just because they're made from the STRONGEST materials. They're carefully crafted to deliver the professional grade performance you demand for every job. Go ahead and compare Eagle Grip to your favorite tool. You'll see the difference in craftsmanship and feel the difference in performance the first time you put them to work.
Forged from American steel and manufactured in DeWitt, Nebraska, the Eagle Grip 7" Curved Jaw Locking Pliers are designed specifically for hard-working professionals who care about their tools. These curved jaw pliers combine our signature strength and durability with versatility and full gripping power on most any shape or application. With teeth that keep their definition and resist rounding, you'll have maximum grip strength for the life of the tool. Our curved jaw pliers also include a long-lasting precision ground wire cutter sharp enough to cut through most wires in the shop while precise enough to cut fine wire. Ideal for professionals who work with auto, welding, agriculture, or sheet metal. Use them 100 times a day, day in, day out. You'll be worn out long before Eagle Grip.
- Overall length of 7"
- Jaw capacity 1-5/16"
- The forged, premium alloy steel Jaws with precision sharpened teeth are heat treated for superior durability and grip over the life of the tool.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool.
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 1/4" hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.
- Cross cut jaw tips increase grip and versatility when gripping with the tips of the jaws.
- Integrated precision ground wire cutter for added versatility.
- Curved Jaws are ideal for clamping a variety of shapes and materials.