NAVAC NP7DP2 Dual Stage 7CFM Vacuum Pump - A2L Compatible
Specially designed for A2L refrigerants
NAVAC NP7DP2 is an A2L (R32) vacuum pump with expanded applications. Its dual-stage design delivers an ultimate vacuum down to 15 microns. Integrated cylinder structure coupled with forced oil circulation assure its high performance and reliability. Built-in hook makes it easy to carry to a high workplace. NAVAC dual-stage rotary vane vacuum pumps are used to remove air, moisture, and other non-condensables from sealed HVACR systems. The products can be used for evacuation of HVACR repair and new installations, specially designed for A2L refrigerants such as, R-32, 1234yf, R-600a, R-452B. It can also be used as other common refrigerants such as, R-12, R-22, R-410A, R-404A, R134A, etc.
- A2L (R32) compatible for expanded application
- Dual-stage integrated cylinder design for high ultimate vacuum and reliability
- Internal check valve prevents oil backflow
- Forced oil circulation improves efficiency and durability
- Lifting hook for safe and convenient roof top use