NAVAC NTF67D Hand or Drill Powered Flaring Tool
Digital Readout, Adjustable Jaw
Available for Pre-Order - Expected to Ship Early-April
NAVAC NTF67D Hand or Drill-Powered Flaring Tool is efficient and labor-saving with drill attached. With axial spacing and patented rivet connection, delivers consistent, accurate flaring each and every time. Nitride treatment makes it more robust and durable. Internal Clutch prevents over-torquing. Eccentric Cone makes 45° flare for R410A system.
- Efficient and labor-saving when used with a drill (not included)
- Axial spacing ensures accurate and consistent flaring
- Eccentric cone with 45° flare for R410A system
- ·Internal clutch prevents overtorquing
- Tube OD: 3/16", 1/4", 1/2", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4"
- Robust and durable
- Nitride treatment for longer life