TruTech Tools EXCLUSIVE Professional Job Link Kit for measureQuick with Electrical and Pressure
All JL3RH's can be upgraded through a firmware update to handle extreme duct temps from -40°F to
Just open the Fieldpiece Job Link App and you will be prompted to update your probes.
Powerful, Long Range and Easy
Take a full system snapshot quickly and easily with the TTT Exclusive Professional Job Link Kit for measureQuick.
This kit consists of 2 pressure probes, 3 pipe clamps, and 3 psychrometers in a quick access padded case. All
measurements can be sent up to 1000' away directly to your mobile device with the Job Link app. Each tool is designed
for agility and speed. The pressure probes fit into tight spaces. The pipe clamps use the new Rapid Rail™ sensor
design delivering accuracy, speed, and agility, even on the most awkward pipe configurations. The psychrometers'
flexible narrow probes and configurable magnet make it easy to measure supply plenums, ducts, and elevated
registers. Do more with JobLink smart probes!
Take a look at the short video on the video
tab from Jim Bergmann, the inventor of measureQuick!
At 1:29 you learn that the third clamp probe measures discharge line temperature while the third hygrometer
(temperature and humidity probe) is for measuring Outdoor Air (ODA) temperature. It's worthwhile for anyone
considering the kit to watch the video. At 4:09 he shows where the probes go on his demo unit (a window AC).
The Redfish iDVM 550 clamp power meter with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is a hand held meter that combines both
reliable and robust measurement capabilities with the connectivity to mobile devices provided by BLE. The meter
provides the ability to measure AC current, AC/phase/power factor (PF), and non contact voltage (NCV). Dwyer A-303
Static pressure tips are required for accurate static pressures when measured in ducts, across filters, coils or
heat exchangers. These magnetic tips allows for hands free use and quick accurate measurement.
Wireless range of 1000' plus
- Directly connects to mobile device with measureQuick or the Job Link System App. iOS and
- Fast accurate temps with new Rapid Rail technology
- Pressures auto calibrate at any elevation
- Configurable psychrometers with flexible probe and sliding magnet
Powerful Wireless Signal Strength
- Up to 1000' wireless signal
- Powerful enough to go through most walk-in coolers and freezers
- Directly transmits to your mobile device
Rapid Rail Sensor Advantages
- Stabilizes in under 5 seconds
- Beeper and LED indicate accurate connection
- The Rapid Rail sensor uses pipe to complete circuit so ambient conditions don't affect the measurement
- Narrow jaw connects in tight spaces and on irregular pipe shapes
Reliable Pressures Regardless of Location
- 45° angled fitting easily connects in tight spaces
- Pressure sensors are accurate at any elevation
- Calibrates automatically when powered on
Configurable Psychrometric Testing
- Probes measure return and supply for grilles and registers
- Place at multiple locations based on system requirements
- Long flexible probe with sliding magnet for easy placement on system
- Narrow tip fits in 3/8'' holes or larger
- Real time enthalpy and delivered BTUs
Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
You know taking pressures from exact locations results in more precise diagnostics, so why be limited by hose length?
The revolutionary new Dual Port Manometers from Fieldpiece aren't tethered by hoses, so you get readings from
optimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measure
between zones without snaking a hose past the door where it can be pinched. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace.
Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and do
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Measure real-time pressure drops
- Find inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 indicator
- Job Link System App compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- 1000' long-range wireless
- Rugged metal tips
- All-in-one static, gas, and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Measure between zones without snaking a hose under the door
- Strong rotating magnet
- Untethered usage
- Individual pressure readouts give you P1, P2, and pressure differential in real-time
- All accessories for static and gas applications included
- Document system health in Job Link App reporting
* All JL3RH's can be upgraded through a firmware update to handle extreme duct temps from
-40°F to 250°F thru the Job Link App - Unsure how to update? Just open the Fieldpiece Job Link App and you
will be prompted to update your probes.
- (1) Fieldpiece Dual Manometer Kit
- (2) Manometer Probe
- (2) Static Pressure Probe and Hose
- (2) Brass Screw Fitting with Extra Hose
- (2) Slide Gas Adapter
- (1) Padded Case
- (3) Fieldpiece JL3PC Premium Wireless Pipe Clamp Probe
- (2) Fieldpiece JL3PR Pressure Probe
- (3) Fieldpiece JL3RH Flex Psychrometer Probe
- (1) Padded Carrying Case
- (1) Fieldpiece SC680 True-RMS Wireless AC Clamp Multimeter
- (15) AAA Batteries
- (2) CPS 1/4" SAE Tee Valve Connectors
- (2) CPS 1/4" Brass Caps
Learn more with this Job Link How
To's video playlist.