Residential Rapid Evacuation Kit with Navac 7CFM Vacuum Pump and TruBlu Hoses
- (1) Navac NP7DP Vacuum Pump
- (1) BluVac+ Micro Micron Gauge
- (1) TruBlu XL Starter Kit
- (1) A10739MM-1.5 TruBlue Hose (1.5 meter)
- (1) 10756 Stainless Steel Clamp
- (1) 10752 Aluminum Clamp
- (1) A10758-4 Replacement O-Rings (4)
- (1) A10788 KF-16 to 1/4 FFL Adapter
- (1) A10790 KF-16 to 3/8 FFL Adapter
- (1) A10789 KF-16 to 1/2 FFL Adapter
- (1) 10735 Core Removal Tool
- (1) 10150-02 Nylon Carry Case
- (3) 10751 KF-16 Plastic Caps
- (1) 10763 TruBlu Evacuation Kit Quick Start Guide
Navac 7CFM Vacuum Pump
NAVAC NP7DP is a dual-voltage vacuum pump with expanded applications. Its twin-cylinder design delivers an ultimate vacuum down to 15 microns. Integrated cylinder structure coupled with forced oil circulation assure its high performance and reliability. Built-in hook makes it easy to carry to a high workplace.
- Dual Voltage - Expanded application
- Twin Cylinder - High ultimate vacuum
- Forced Oil Circulation - Improved efficiency and durability
- Integrated Cylinder Structure - High performance and reliability
- Lifting Hook - Safe and convienient for roof top use
TruBlu XL Hose Kit
These hoses are freaky fast! TruBlu hose has a 3/4" internal diameter delivering 16 CFM of conductance speed at 1,000 microns. Evacuate 80x faster than 1/4" I.D. hoses and up to 6x faster than other vacuum rated hoses on the market today.
The TruBlu hose is extremely tough, ultra-smooth bored, yet the flexible wire reinforced PVC means it just won't kink or collapse. TruBlu is resistant to abrasion and crushing and can be knocked back to round if accidentally flattened. Additionally, the UV compounding has excellent weather resistance to provide years of reliable service.
The proprietary polymer blend has extremely low air permeation, water vapor adhesion, and outgassing making this hose ideal for vacuum service. In short TruBlu's ultra-smooth large bore reduces flow loss and other losses providing the fastest evacuation of any hose on the market today.
Dedicated to Vacuum
TruBlu is engineered for vacuum. Most manufacturers of evacuation hoses use refrigerant transport hose and recertify it for use in vacuum applications. Refrigerant transfer hose is designed for refrigerant transfer. The materials though are simply not engineered for evacuation. Pick one up; it will be stiff, heavy, gassy and hydroscopic. Additionally, refrigerant transport hose (charging hoses) should never be used for refrigerant charging and evacuation. Oils and contaminants will line the hose absorbing moisture making a fast and deep vacuum almost unattainable. If you want dedicated, you want TruBlu.
A Better Evacuation System
A fast evacuation is a function of the components used in the process. TruBlu is the only system engineered for HVAC that uses industrial rated vacuum hose as well as vacuum rated KF fittings for quick hose configuration and vacuum tight connections.
One Hose Fits All
With their Patent Pending KF fitting designed specifically for HVAC applications, a TruBlu hose can be configured in the field for the pump and service valve connections from 1/4", 3/8", to even 1/2" fittings (even those with 90-degree adapters). Each fitting and valve has been carefully engineered from the core tools to the core depressors to assure vacuum tight connections ideal for HVAC applications. While all mechanical fittings leak, TruBlu fittings and hoses can achieve leaks rates so low that vacuums of 20 microns at the hose ends are easily possible even with the smallest vacuum pumps.
Using a 3 CFM pump or larger? You need TruBlu! Attaching a 1/4" hose to a vacuum pump can reduce the flow to as little as 0.7 CFM. No matter how large your pump is, (and remember size does matter!) it is limited or restricted by the hoses you attach to it. The deepest vacuum a pump can draw -14.7 PSI, so if you want more flow you need a bigger hose. If you want more flow you need TruBlu.
BluVac Micro Micron Gauge
The low-cost AccuTools® BluVac+ Micro Wireless Digital Micron Gauge represents a breakthrough in economical vacuum measurement. Small and light enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the BluVac+ Micro has Bluetooth Smart® wireless capability and is a full-featured basic micron gauge that utilizes our famous patented BluVac+ technology to provide the highest accuracy and dependability at the lowest possible cost. The BluVac+ Micro accurately and quickly measures vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, mmHg, and Torr with a resolution down to 1 micron. Sporting a large back-lit display, the BluVac+ Micro operates for up to 100 hours on two AAA batteries and at temperatures below freezing.
The BluVac+ Micro can be operated stand-alone or in conjunction with an iOS or Android compatible app.
Possessing the same accuracy and reliability of the BluVac+ Pro gauge, the BluVac+ Micro is ideal for budget conscious technicians without sacrificing performance.
Innovative Oil Sensor and Self-Diagnostics ensure accuracy. The BluVac+ series of Micron Gauges are the only field-calibratable vacuum gauges that require no special equipment for calibration.
The BluVac+ Micro comes supplied with everything you need for proper evacuation monitoring, including a coupler, carrying pouch, and batteries — you’ll be able to hit the job running.
- Bluetooth Smart® Wireless Capability
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 1 Micron Resolution
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, mmHg, and Torr
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Long Battery Life — Up to 100 Hours on Two ‘AAA’ Alkaline Batteries
- Wide Operating Temperature Range — Operates Below Freezing
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Rugged, Compact Design — Fits in a Shirt Pocket
- Calibration Self Test — Can Be Field Calibrated with No Special Equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service, Industrial, and Scientific Use