Supco ZPB140 Port-A-Blaster Coil Cleaning Machine
A truly portable way to clean coils like a pro!
Blast dirt from evaporator and condenser coils with this 11lb portable powerhouse. The Port-A-Blaster Pressure Washer is designed to clean air conditioning and refrigeration coils. It is designed with a low pressure setting for indoor evaporator coils and a high pressure setting for outdoor condenser coils. It is lightweight, ruggedly built, reliable, self-priming and easy to use and carry. All accessories (trigger sprayer, wand/nozzle, and hoses) are conveniently stored in an on-board compartment. The pump cuts off with the pressure control.
- Two pressure settings for mini-split indoor coils and outdoor coils
- Includes durable quick-connect hoses, wand, and trigger sprayer
- Back of unit on-board storage cabinet for all accessories
- Durable construction and rugged housing
- Volts 120VAC, Watts 80W
- Max Pressure 140 PSI
- For professional use, for cleaning air conditioning & refrigeration coils.
- Make sure all components are in working order and that suction screen / filter is clear.
- Connect sprayer outlet hose quick connect fitting to the fitting marked "OUT" on the unit.
- Connect the quick connect fitting of the suction / inlet hose to the fitting marked "IN" on the unit
- Place the suction / filter end of the suction hose into a container with water or non-corrosive coil cleaning detergent solution.
- Make sure all quick connect fittings are securely attached.
- Turn Power on and choose "INDOOR" (low pressure) or "OUTDOOR" (high pressure). Squeeze trigger to activate pump. Pump will discharge as it primes.
- The adjustable nozzle can be turned to vary the spray pattern from a narrow jet to a fan jet. Don not turn the nozzle too far as it will unscrew from the wand.
- IMPORTANT! Run clean water through the pump after each use if you were using a coil cleaning detergent. This will rinse the pump of chemicals and increase life of pump.
- Be sure to turn off unit and discharge pressure by squeezing the nozzle, before disconnecting the quick connect fittings.
- Disconnect hoses and break down trigger sprayer wand to store all accessories in the on-board compartment.