Testo 550 Basic measureQuick Kit
The measureQuick App supercharges a variety of BlueTooth smart tools with rich diagnostics, data logging and reporting capabilities. Now you can see intuitive visuals informing about each job, piece of equipment, or system all in one place!
Download the measureQuick App for your Android or iOS devices
- (1) Testo 550 Digital Gauge
- (2) Testo 605i Humidity Smart Probe
- (1) Testo 905i Air Temperature Smart Probe
- (1) CPS HP5E 3-Pack of 5' Premium BV Hoses
- (2) Clamp Probes
- (1) Case
- (9) AAA Batteries
Testo 550 Digital Manifold
The rugged housing of the testo 550 digital manifold includes a metal frame around the display, which protects the digital manifold from impact. Now with 60 refrigerant profiles and added functionality for leak tests, the testo 550 digital manifold is versatile enough to become the tool for every job. You can view measurement data on your smartphone or tablet, enabling you to quickly and conveniently complete and document your job. Then, be able to finalize the documentation and send the report and invoice via email, right from the job site. The app can also be used to download new refrigerants from online, directly to the manifold.
- Measures high side / low side pressures and temperatures, and displays saturation and evaporation temperatures
- Bluetooth / app integration for monitoring, report generation, and sending reports and invoices via email (range of 65 feet)
- 2-way valve block with three connections
- 60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument
- Simplified menu structure
Testo 605i Probe
The testo 605i Smart Probe thermo-hygrometer is a humidity and temperature measuring instrument that quickly and accurately measures relative humidity, dew point, and temperature in rooms, ducts, registers, and environmental boxes/chambers. Users can read the measurements using the testo Smart Probes App installed on their smart device. Smart Probes can be used individually or combined with other Smart Probes to create measuring solutions for most HVAC/R applications. Great for setup and diagnostics of large and small HVAC/R systems! The testo 605i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six (6) Smart Probes and easily document/report the results. Automatic calculations make it a snap! All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved saving you hours of time consuming paperwork!
- Quickly and accurately measures relative humidity and temperature in rooms, ducts, and chambers
- Automatically calculates dew point & wet bulb temperature
- Bluetooth range of up to 350 feet
- NEWLY DESIGNED probe has a "knee joint" and folds to 90° for easier access into grilles with included case magnet
- Small diameter probe is ideal for in-duct measurements
- Tough, accurate, and easy-to-use
- For all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Operates with iOS or Android smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc.
Testo 905i Probe
- Compact wireless air temperature probe for use with iOS and Android devices using free app
- Measures air temperature in rooms, ducts or at supplies and returns
- Low mass probe tip responds rapidly to air temperature changes
- View data trends on a real time chart or save results as PDF or Excel format
- Create custom reports (with photos and comments) that can be saved or shared via email
- Temperature range: -58°F to +302°F
Convenient and low cost way to "get digital" in your air conditioning and heating work.
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display for the testo 905i.
BlueTooth connectivity to your smartphone or tablet makes the work easier when measuring locations are far apart.
CPS Ball Valve Hoses
- Compatible with CFC, HCFC, HFC refrigerants and blends
- Leak-proof 8-sided crimps
- Working pressure 800 (Psi)
- Burst pressure 4000 (Psi)
- Blow off grooves to prevent spray back
- Adjustable valve core depressor
- Extra deep knurling for easy grip
- Nylon permeation barrier (Meets SAE J2196)