Testo 557 Basic measureQuick Kit
The measureQuick App supercharges a variety of BlueTooth smart tools with rich diagnostics, data logging and reporting capabilities. Now you can see intuitive visuals informing about each job, piece of equipment, or system all in one place!
Download the measureQuick App for your Android or iOS devices
- (1) Testo 557 Digital Gauge
- (2) Testo 605i Humidity Smart Probe
- (1) Testo 905i Air Temperature Smart Probe
- (1) CPS HP5E 3-Pack of 5' Premium BV Hoses
- (1) CPS HV5E 5' Black Vacuum/Charging Hose
- (3) Clamp Probes
- (1) Case
- (9) AAA Batteries
Testo 557 Digital Manifold
The testo 557 digital manifold has a 4-way valve block, a large backlit display, and a sight glass. Two NTC thermistor clamp probes provide superior accuracy for simultaneous, real-time superheat and subcooling readings. The wireless Bluetooth / app allows you to view measurement data on your smartphone or tablet, enabling you to quickly and conveniently complete and document your job. Then, be able to finalize documentation and send reports and invoice via email, right from the job site. In addition to the 60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument, the app can be used to download new refrigerants from the Internet, directly to the digital manifold.
- Measures high side / low side pressures and temperatures
- 4-way valve block with 3/8 in. and 1/4 in. ports
- External vacuum probe
- App integration via Bluetooth (65-foot range)
- Calculates and displays superheat and subcooling temperatures
Testo 605i Probe
The testo 605i Smart Probe thermo-hygrometer is a humidity and temperature measuring instrument that quickly and accurately measures relative humidity, dew point, and temperature in rooms, ducts, registers, and environmental boxes/chambers. Users can read the measurements using the testo Smart Probes App installed on their smart device. Smart Probes can be used individually or combined with other Smart Probes to create measuring solutions for most HVAC/R applications. Great for setup and diagnostics of large and small HVAC/R systems! The testo 605i works on smart devices with either Android or Apple operating systems.
The testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six (6) Smart Probes and easily document/report the results. Automatic calculations make it a snap! All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email. All your data can be stored and retrieved saving you hours of time consuming paperwork!
- Quickly and accurately measures relative humidity and temperature in rooms, ducts, and chambers
- Automatically calculates dew point & wet bulb temperature
- Bluetooth range of up to 350 feet
- NEWLY DESIGNED probe has a "knee joint" and folds to 90° for easier access into grilles with included case magnet
- Small diameter probe is ideal for in-duct measurements
- Tough, accurate, and easy-to-use
- For all HVAC/R technicians and contractors
- Operates with iOS or Android smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc.
Testo 905i Probe
- Compact wireless air temperature probe for use with iOS and Android devices using free app
- Measures air temperature in rooms, ducts or at supplies and returns
- Low mass probe tip responds rapidly to air temperature changes
- View data trends on a real time chart or save results as PDF or Excel format
- Create custom reports (with photos and comments) that can be saved or shared via email
- Temperature range: -58°F to +302°F
Convenient and low cost way to "get digital" in your air conditioning and heating work.
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display for the testo 905i.
BlueTooth connectivity to your smartphone or tablet makes the work easier when measuring locations are far apart.
CPS Ball Valve Hoses
- Compatible with CFC, HCFC, HFC refrigerants and blends
- Leak-proof 8-sided crimps
- Working pressure 800 (Psi)
- Burst pressure 4000 (Psi)
- Blow off grooves to prevent spray back
- Adjustable valve core depressor
- Extra deep knurling for easy grip
- Nylon permeation barrier (Meets SAE J2196)
CPS Ball Valve Vacuum Hose
- 5/16" I.D. heavy-duty hose
- 460 Psi working pressure; 2300 Psi burst
- Nylon permeation resistant barrier
- 3/8" SAE Leak Proof 8 Sided Crimp
- Deep Knurl Brass Fittings
- With In-Line Ball Valve