TPI 721 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
The 721 offers 10ppm sensitivity to detect combustible gasses.
The ergonomically designed 721 is a hand-held, combustible gas leak detector. It is capable of finding combustible gas leaks in pipes, fittings, regulators, etc. Additional features include the capability to display %LEL, leak level in ppm, and user adjustable alarm point. Perform the following tests and/or measurements with the 721 leak detector: Locate combustible gas leaks in joints and fittings, Determine Lower Explosive Limit percentage, Determine the combustible gas leak level in ppm (parts per million).
Gasses Detected (Partial List): Acetone, Acetylene, Alcohol, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Methane, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Paint Thinners, Propane, Solvents
- Combustible Gas Leak Detector capable of displaying real ppm, stepped ppm, and %LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- 10ppm sensitivity (methane)
- Detect combustible gases including natural gas, propane, butane, etc.
- Thumbwheel adjustable tic rate to locate leaks quickly and accurately
- Two line display with bargraph and backlight
- Audio / Visual alarm indication with user adjustable alarm point
- Earphone jack for use in noisy environments
- Approximately 20 hours of continuous use (C cell alkaline batteries x2)