TruTech Tools Rapid Evacuation Kit with Fieldpiece VP87 Vacuum Pump, TruBlu Professional Hose Kit, and BluVac+ Pro Gauge
Fieldpiece VP87 RunQuick Dual Stage Vacuum Pump 8CFM
The Fieldpiece VP87 Vacuum Pump shortens evacuation times and saves you time on the jobsite. This lightweight, portable but powerful pump lets you quickly and properly perform system evacuations and its large oil reservoir window gives you a clear view to assess the condition of the oil.
When you use the RunQuick Oil Change System, you can replace oil on the fly in under 20 seconds with no mess and no loss of vacuum.
The VP87 Vacuum Pump comes with a 3/4 HP DC motor that can even operate on voltage drops that come from long extension cords down to 85V. The pump offers an extra-wide base for stability and four in-line ports so you’ll have easy hose routing for three different size hoses.
- 8 CFM flow rate with 15 microns ultimate vacuum
- 3/4 HP DC motor for power-to-weight and low voltage operation
- RunQuick Oil Change System offers on-the-fly oil changes in seconds
- Backlit oil reservoir – allows you to view the condition of your oil and system
- Extra oil bottle storage
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4", (2) 3/8", (1) 1/2" for easy hose connections
- Sturdy base stays upright
- Small footprint
- Quarter-turn gas ballast with LED indicator
- Convenient, removable cord storage
AccuTools A10757T-3 TruBlu Professional Evacuation Kit
These hoses are freaky fast! TruBlu hose has a 3/4" internal diameter delivering 16 CFM of conductance speed at 1,000 microns. Evacuate 80x faster than 1/4" I.D. hoses and up to 6x faster than other “vacuum rated” hoses on the market today.
The TruBlu hose is extremely tough, ultra-smooth bored, yet the flexible wire reinforced PVC means it just won’t kink or collapse. TruBlu is resistant to abrasion and crushing and can be knocked back to round if accidently flattened. Additionally, the UV compounding has excellent weather resistance to provide years of reliable service.
The proprietary polymer blend has extremely low air permeation, water vapor adhesion, and outgassing making this hose ideal for vacuum service. In short TruBlu’s ultra-smooth large bore reduces flow loss and other losses providing the fastest evacuation of any hose on the market today.
Dedicated to Vacuum
TruBlu is engineered for vacuum. Most manufacturers of “evacuation hoses” use refrigerant transport hose and “recertify” it for use in vacuum applications. Refrigerant transfer hose is designed for refrigerant transfer. The materials though are simply not engineered for evacuation. Pick one up; it will be stiff, heavy, gassy and hydroscopic. Additionally, refrigerant transport hose (charging hoses) should never be used for refrigerant charging and evacuation. Oils and contaminants will line the hose absorbing moisture making a fast and deep vacuum almost unattainable. If you want dedicated, you want TruBlu.
A Better Evacuation System
A fast evacuation is a function of the components used in the process. TruBlu is the only system engineered for HVAC that uses industrial rated vacuum hose as well as vacuum rated KF fittings for quick hose configuration and vacuum tight connections.
One Hose Fits All
With their Patent Pending KF fitting designed specifically for HVAC applications, a TruBlu hose can be configured in the field for the pump and service valve connections from 1/4", 3/8", to even 1/2" fittings (even those with 90-degree adapters). Each fitting and valve has been carefully engineered from the core tools to the core depressors to assure vacuum tight connections ideal for HVAC applications. While all mechanical fittings leak, TruBlu fittings and hoses can achieve leaks rates so low that vacuums of 20 microns at the hose ends are easily possible even with the smallest vacuum pumps.
Using a 3 CFM pump or larger? You need TruBlu! Attaching a 1/4" hose to a vacuum pump can reduce the flow to as little as 0.7 CFM. No matter how large your pump is, (and remember size does matter!) it is limited or restricted by the hoses you attach to it. The deepest vacuum a pump can draw -14.7 PSI, so if you want more flow you need a bigger hose. If you want more flow you need TruBlu.
AccuTools BluVac+ Professional Digital Micron Gauge with Coupler and Bluetooth
BluVac Professional Plus is designed to not only give you fast and accurate readings, but it will also be able to provide those readings to you via Bluetooth. Exciting yet the BluVac Pro Plus is able to work with the BluVac app for a complete report.
The AccuTools BluVac Professional Digital Vacuum Gauge is the most accurate and precise vacuum instrument available today with patented technology that cannot be found anywhere else.
With the BluVac Pro, you can accurately measure vacuum pressure in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and inHg with resolution down to 0.1 micron. Ideal for the HVAC/R, Industrial, and Scientific professionals, the BluVac Pro is small, lightweight, rugged and easy to use. It is programmable, allowing for unattended evacuation and rise-time testing of HVAC/R systems of all sizes.
Key Features of the Pro model over other models: PISG display, Saturation Temperature display, Vacuum Rise Time Analyzer, minimum pass time analysis (15 min.), Evacuation Progress indicator, and Vacuum leak indicator in Microns per minute
- Operates stand-alone or with Android and iOS apps
- Operates with the iManifold / iConnect app
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and inHg
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 0.1 Micron Resolution less than 10,000 Microns
- "Analog" Vacuum Level Bar Graph
- Evacuation Progress Indicator shows Vacuum between 25,000 Microns and ATM
- Vacuum Leak Rate, Ambient Temperature, and Saturation Temperature Indicator
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Measures Ambient and Saturation Temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius to 0.1
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, Compact Design with Protective Silicone Rubber Boot
- Long Battery Life
- Programmable Automatic Evacuation and Rise-Time Testing
- Calibration Self Test -- Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service, Industrial Use, and Scientific Measurement