AccuTrak VPE-GN Professional Kit
Capable of detecting a 5 psi leak out of a 0.005" (5/1000 inch) hole, 20 to 30 feet away!
Superior Signal Company is proud to announce the latest version of our popular VPE-GN "GooseNeck" Ultrasonic Leak Detector. Featuring ALL-NEW internal circuitry, the improved AccuTrak VPE-GN stands out above all other ultrasonic instruments in its class. With even greater sensitivity and a number of new features unique to the VPE-GN, no competitive ultrasonic leak detectors even come close.
The Patented Superior AccuTrak VPE-GN “Gooseneck” Ultrasonic Leak Detector is a state-of-the-art non-invasive ultrasonic leak detector that can detect both pressure and vacuum leaks of ANY GAS. The AccuTrak VPE-GN is ideal for pinpointing leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, automotive and other systems. The new 9½” flexible Gooseneck provides better detection capabilities in hard-to-reach places. AccuTrak Ultrasonic Leak Detectors are extremely sensitive to the ultrasonic sound of a turbulent gas leak. Using the latest "heterodyning" technology they translate ultrasound to a lower frequency which your ear can interpret. The VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector maintains the original sound characteristics making it possible to distinguish leaks from other competing background sounds. AccuTrak Instruments are so sensitive you can actually hear the blink of an eye, yet most background noise will not interfere with detection accuracy. Like all Superior AccuTrak Leak Detectors, the VPE-GN easily detects leaks of ANY gas or refrigerant, compressed air, and even vacuum leaks.
VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector Applications
- Gas Leak Detection: Air, Refrigerant, Vacuum, ANY GAS!
VPE-GN Ultrasonic Leak Detector Features
- Gooseneck Configuration: allows operator to get accurate readings in hard to reach places.
- Audio Output: 0 Hz to 4 kHz Natural Sound conversion allows you to Hear the Leak, and distinguish leaks from mechanical or other background ultrasound.
- Visual Output: 10 element bar graph provides quick and intuitive visual indication to presence of and relative strength of ultrasound.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: allows operator to quickly identify leaks from a distance, and then zero in on the exact location of the leak.
NEW! 3rd Generation VPE-GN Features:
- 20% Greater Sensitivity: our all-new 3rd Generation digital circuitry is clearer and quieter, allowing you to detect smaller leaks and faults faster than ever before. The VPE already had the best sensitivity in the industry – and now it’s even better.
- Peak Hold Display: the new Peak Hold function on the display allows you to find leaks and faults faster and better, so you get the job done quicker and easier. This great feature can be found on instruments costing several times more – but it is unique for this class of instrument.
- Over Range Audio Alarm: this unique new feature allows you to keep your eyes on what you are measuring rather than on your instrument display, and still know that you have exceeded the range setting and need to adjust the sensitivity for optimum performance. Again, this gets your job done quicker, easier, and safer.
- Improved Battery Life: up to 200 hours of operation on a single standard 9-Volt battery.
- More Rugged Design: internal components have been redesigned to make the instrument more shock resistant, resulting in an even more reliable design.