Fyrite InTech Residential Combustion Analyzer
High-Contrast Monochrome LCD Screen, O2, CO (0-2,000 ppm) and Stack/Air Temp. It's an Affordable, Easy-To-Use Combustion Analyzer!
Based on the same technology as Bacharach’s Fyrite® commercial units, the Fyrite® InTech is an advanced, American-made, residential combustion analyzer that delivers quick, accurate measurement of oxygen, carbon monoxide, stack temperature and ambient temperature. It helps to reduce service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly via intuitive, push-button operation and a menu of selectable fuel types. A new, high-contrast LCD graphic display, with backlighting, makes your results easy to see in any environment and can be output via an optional wireless printer and reporting kit.
Designed to calculate the efficiency of residential furnaces and combustion appliances by measuring the stack temperature and the percent oxygen level in the flue-gas stream, The Fyrite® InTech also features B-Smart® sensor technology which enables simple, in-the-field pre-calibrated sensor replacement, which minimizes instrument downtime and provides a low cost of ownership.
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD display with backlighting
- Low-cost combustion analyzer
- Direct measurement of O2, CO (0-2,000 ppm), stack and ambient temperature
- Calculated measurement of combustion efficiency CO2, CO (air-free) and excess air
- Internal data storage of 10 complete records
- Rugged, reliable, long-running performance in a light, handheld unit
- “Plug-n-play” B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensors enable simple in-field replacement, reducing instrument down-time and providing low cost of ownership.
- Optional IrDa Printer
- 6 common fuels programmed for testing
The Fyrite® InTech reduces service call times by providing accurate,electronic test results instantly
Tactile feedback from the instrument’s keypad assures that the appropriate key has been pressed
The instrument is light and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to handle.
Long Battery Life
Four alkaline batteries typically offer up to 20 hours of continuous operation with an automatic “power off” feature that saves energy
Featuring B-Smart® Sensors
The B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program allows users to replace pre-calibrated sensors in the field, eliminating the need to send the instrument in for calibration. With the B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program, you receive factory-calibrated sensors, just plug them in and continue to use your instrument – there’s no down time and it saves time and money