Introducing the HAVEN Ecosystem
THE solution for whole-home indoor air quality management: for peace of mind, and clean air
services year round.
haveniaq.com to learn more and become a HAVEN Pro today!
The HAVEN ecosystem monitors IAQ, automates HVAC equipment, and
empowers HVAC professionals to provide clean air services through
filtration, ventilation and humidity control. HAVEN’s superior technology
provides HVAC professionals with repeat sales opportunities, competitive
advantages, and a foundation for building trusting relationships with their
In addition to common issues, every home has a different HVAC configuration, location and occupant activities.
Contractors are given the challenging task of diagnosing the air quality issues their customers are
experiencing. The HAVEN Ecosystem is a new generation of HVAC products designed to empower
contractors to make decisions and recommendations based on reliable data. The HAVEN ecosystem consists of the
in duct Central Air Monitor, the NEW Central Air Controller alongside the Pro Web Portal and Mobile IAQ App.
The HAVEN Central Air Monitor and Controller
Meet the HAVEN Central Air Monitor, the first duct-mounted, whole home air quality monitor,
built for HVAC professionals. The Monitor gets professionally installed into the duct, right
next to the air handler or furnace. This is how it's able to monitor the health of the air in the whole
home. The NEW HAVEN Central Air Controller then activates HVAC equipment automatically
based on real-time readings from the Monitor, ensuring proper filtration and circulation of the home's air.
controllers are available for homes with multiple automation requirements
- Compatible with any ducted HVAC system
- On-demand whole-home IAQ management
- Dedicated Pro and Homeowner support teams
- Data driven sales opportunities
- Builds trust and creates long term customers
How it Works
- The Central Air Monitor is installed in the duct of a customer's home,
where it tracks particles, airborne chemicals, relative humidity levels and
- The Central Air Controller activates HVAC equipment automatically,
ensuring proper filtration and circulation of the home's air based on real-
time readings from the Monitor. The two work together to 'supercharge'
any ducted HVAC system & IAQ accessory through an added layer of
intelligence to go beyond comfort.
- The HAVEN Pro Web Portal provides HVAC professionals with access to
homeowner data and insights as well as the knowledge and tools they
need to provide clean air services, year-round.
- The HAVEN IAQ App provides homeowners with the peace of mind that
HAVEN is automatically responding to IAQ events, worry free.
The HAVEN Pro Web Portal
Pro Web Portal Features
- The ultimate tool for HVAC professionals to access customer data for year-round touchpoints
- Automatically prioritizes customers based on IAQ status
- Perfect for maintenance and service contracts
- IAQ report generator
- Analytics & insights dashboard
- Education, Sales & Marketing resources
- Managed services through team HAVEN
The HAVEN IAQ App
HVAC Contractors - Download the HAVEN IAQ App & apply to become a HAVEN
This app will support HAVEN Pro's through the physical installation of the HAVEN Central Air Monitor, as
well as connecting the device to the homes WiFI network. Provide your customers with 24/7/365 air
quality insights including notifications, and recommendations. In-app "Contractor Contact" feature
makes it easy for your customer to get in touch for clean air services, year round.
Go beyond comfort
and become a HAVEN Pro today
Listen to Bill Spohn (President/CEO of TruTech Tools) talk with Ben Reed (VP of Products at TZOA)
about all things IAQ on the Building HVAC Science Podcast Episode 49.