TruTech Tools Complete Vacuum, Recovery, and Commissioning Kit
Everything needed to properly service an AC unit. All in one kit. Updated with the new Fieldpiece Wireless Scale SR47.
This kit includes:
- (1) Fieldpiece VP87 RunQuick Dual Stage Vacuum Pump 8CFM
- (1) Fieldpiece DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
- (1) Fieldpiece MR45 Digital Recovery Machine
- (1) Fieldpiece SM380V Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge
- (1) Fieldpiece SC680 True-RMS Wireless AC Clamp Multimeter
- (1) Fieldpiece SR47 Wireless Electronic Refrigerant Scale 252lbs
- (1) Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
- (2) Fieldpiece JL3RH Flex Psychrometer Probe
- (1) Accutools A10757-3 TruBlu Professional Evacuation Kit (3 hoses, each 1 m)
- (1) AccuTools A10702 BluVac+ Professional Digital Micron Gauge with Coupler and Bluetooth
- (1) Appion SPDKIT-R Recovery Speed Kit
- (1) CPS CRX430T Recovery Tank 30lb 400 PSIG
- (1) CPS HP5NG 3 Pack of 5' Premium 1/4" Refrigerant Charging Hoses with SafeMate Valves
- (1) Fieldpiece OIL128 Vacuum Pump Oil - 1 Gallon (128 oz)
- (2) Nylog Blue Gasket -Thread Sealant for AC/R Systems
- (2) Nylog Red Gasket - Thread Sealant for AC/R Systems
Fieldpiece VP87 RunQuick Dual Stage Vacuum Pump 8CFM
The next generation of vacuum pumps.
The Fieldpiece VP87 Vacuum Pump shortens evacuation times and saves you time on the jobsite. This lightweight,
portable but powerful pump lets you quickly and properly perform system evacuations and its large oil reservoir
window gives you a clear view to assess the condition of the oil.
When you use the RunQuick Oil Change System, you can replace oil on the fly in under 20 seconds with no mess and no
loss of vacuum.
The VP87 Vacuum Pump comes with a 3/4 HP DC motor that can even operate on voltage drops that come from long
extension cords down to 85V. The pump offers an extra-wide base for stability and four in-line ports so you’ll have
easy hose routing for three different size hoses.
- 8 CFM flow rate with 15 microns ultimate vacuum
- 3/4 HP DC motor for power-to-weight and low voltage operation
- RunQuick Oil Change System offers on-the-fly oil changes in seconds
- Backlit oil reservoir - allows you to view the condition of your oil and system
- Extra oil bottle storage
- Port Sizes: (1) 1/4", (2) 3/8", (1) 1/2" for easy hose connections
- Sturdy base stays upright
- Small footprint
- Quarter-turn gas ballast with LED indicator
- Convenient, removable cord storage
Fieldpiece DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector
Easy to see it's more reliable.
If you want to find leaks faster for your customers, try the Fieldpiece DR82 Infrared Refrigerant Leak Detector.
Multiple indicators and sensitivity 20x higher than soap bubbles make it quick and easy to track down even the
smallest leaks in various environments. A red LED flashes at the tip so you can keep your eyes on the target. The
large bars on the backlit LCD are easy to see in bright sunlight or low light, and the numerical value provides an
extra digit of resolution. Unlike conventional leak detectors, you have full control with both an automatic (AZERO)
and manual (MZERO) zero mode. The large Li-ion rechargable battery provides over 10 hours of continuous operation
and is convenient to charge via USB-C. Replaceable tips filter out water and dust while getting into tight spots.
All wrapped up in a ruggedized IP54 housing, it's built for the field.
- Sensitivity at or lower than 0.03 oz/yr (1g/a)
- Massive backlit LCD screen provides clear, easy-to- see information
- State-of-the-art infrared sensor
- Detects all HFC, CFC, HCFC, HFO and blends
- Flashing lighted tip, multiple alarms, and numerical leak size indicator
- Doesn't trigger on soap bubbles and oil
Fieldpiece MR45 Digital Recovery Machine
A2L ready including R32
The Fieldpiece MR45 recovery machine has onboard system monitoring that adjusts motor performance to handle liquid
and run twice as fast on vapor. MR45 also steps up low voltage at the power plug to deliver full power to the motor
where high voltage drop is a problem. With a powerful 1HP motor and super-sized condenser, this machine excels on
longer and hotter jobs. The easy-to-read display, lightweight (22lbs), straight hose connection ports, and single
dial make this machine user-friendly while being tough enough for everyday use, even in the rain.
- Starts and runs easily with lower voltage
- Minimizes liquid slugging and maximizes vapor recovery
- Easy access ports
- Water resistant to withstand direct rain
- Protects from voltage drop (runs as low as 95 VAC)
- Single dial self purge
- Twice the RPMs (3,000) and twice the horsepower (1HP) with DC Motor
- Extra large condenser cools faster, especially on hot days
- Only 22 lbs
- Water resistance to withstand direct rain
- Easy access ports
- Long life and low friction with ceramic cylinders
- Dual cylinder compressor
- Easy hose connections and built in power cord storage
- Large backlit display with status messages
Fieldpiece SM380V Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge
The Heart of Your Job
Designed for Performance
Knowledge, power and experience are packed into the newly designed SMAN Refrigerant Manifolds. Years of feedback from
A/C and refrigeration specialists is combined with Fieldpiece's laser focus on continuous improvement to bring you
the toughest, most advanced digital refrigerant manifold on the market.
From the extremely rugged over-mold casing, reinforced hook, and hermetically sealed sight glass, to the wireless
capabilities, data logging, and tightness test, the SM380V and SM480V are built so you can do your job easier,
faster and better.
The new SMANs are simply strong. The heavy duty casing, reinforced hook, water resistant, impact resistant screen,
strategically placed thermocouple ports, and hermetically sealed sight glass, all ensure the SMANs are ready to
withstand the rigors of field use.
Packed with Knowledge
The SM380V and SM480V are designed to work the way you do with advanced features to streamline your job and provide
your customers with the answers they need
Add Job Link Tools to your arsenal and get live readings directly on the SMAN manifold screen from the Job Link
Psychrometers (JL3RH), Job Link Pipe Clamps (JL3PC), and SRS3 Refrigerant Scale.
- Stores up to 9 jobs internally
- Easy download via USB port
- Displays % free storage space before logging begins
- Logs up to 7 days (168 continuous hours)
- Check for leaks after repairs or installations
- View pressure differential over time
- Timer tracks duration of test
- Temperature compensated with SL temp to avoid false positives
- Adjust auto power off duration
- Adjust back light duration
- Set high and low vacuum alarms
- Select each unit of measurement individually
Fieldpiece SC680 True-RMS Wireless AC Clamp Multimeter
Direct integration with Job Link System App!
Top-of-the-Line HVAC/R Meters
Whether you're working on small circuitry in mini-splits or on large commercial units, the new SC680 is packed with
everything you need to install, service, and troubleshoot any HVAC/R system. Not only do these meters communicate
with Job Link, but you can also measure power consumption (kW) to determine system efficiency, verify 3-phase
rotation with just two leads, take more accurate VAC and AAC readings with True RMS, and filter out noise to get
true voltage and frequency with low pass filter.
- Measures power (kW) to track system energy consumption
- True RMS (TRMS) readings through the clamp or leads
- Low Pass Filter (LPF) to remove noise and get true voltage on VFD
- Capture starting amps with InRush feature
- Voltage accuracy suitable for use on variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Indicates 3-phase rotation with two leads, no need to carry the extra lead
- Measures start/run capacitors
- Magnet for mounting meter during use
- Test diodes and resistance up to 50 MegOhms
- Molex tip leads for small power connectors
- Safety rated CAT IV-600V/CAT III-1000V
- DC Amps and diode for mini-split inverters
- Dual temperature for delta T
- Swivel clamp head to view readings at any angle
- Open the clamp and an LED worklight comes on to help spot the bundle you are hunting (SC680 only)
- Slim size to work in tight spots like mini-split boards
- Test lead storage
- Backlit dial
Direct Integration with Job Link System App!
Pair all your Job Link tools in the Job Link App to receive and document a complete system snapshot wirelessly. From
the new SC480 and SC680 clamp meters and SM380V and SM480V manifolds, to the JL3 Job Link Probes, and SRS3 scale,
all measurements are live and in real time so you can see exactly how adjustments are affecting the system.
Document all Measurements
Clearly communicate the health of the system with your co-workers and customers. Proven to help reduce call backs and
- Wireless bluetooth beacon
- 115' (35 meters) wireless connection direct to mobile device
- Document electrical measurements
- Calculate power and system efficiency
- Measure accurate blower amperages behind the door
- Wireless monitoring of compressor VAC and AAC
Fieldpiece SR47 Wireless Electronic Refrigerant Scale 252lbs
The New Heavyweight Champion
High capacity and rugged, the SR47 Wireless Refrigerant Scale combines best in class wireless electronics and rugged materials to perform at the high level you demand. The platform is made of thick aluminum to maintain accuracy over the life of the product. Integrated rubber pad and bumpers protect the platform from impacts and accommodate large tanks. Electronics are sealed to block moisture from rain and splashes. The dual magnetic folding back mounts firmly to a condenser or anything metallic for easy display viewing. View weights directly in the Fieldpiece Job Link system mobile app or with your Fieldpiece digital manifold. Log and document refrigerant use in-app to comply with new standards (EPA Section 608).
Key Features and Benefits
- Large 13" platform with bumpers now integrated into pad to fit larger tanks
- Strong enough to hold a maximum load of 252 lbs
- Wireless remote control with LED backlight - can be stored inside the scale, and makes viewing data easy
- Industry-leading accuracy: ±0.03%rdg + 0.25 oz
- Lightweight, but mighty. Total weight of scale, case and remote is ~7 lbs
- Water resistance can handle any job site
- Quickly connects to the Job Link System App & SMAN with 1000' wireless range
- Platform battery lasts 200+ hours - it can literally work all week if needed
- Easy-to-use raised power button now located at base of scale
The lightweight, but powerful Fieldpiece Wireless Refrigerant Scale, SR47's industry-leading accuracy ensures your systems get the proper refrigerant charge every time. It communicates seamlessly with the Fieldpiece Job Link® System App or SMAN, so you'll be able to read refrigerant levels anywhere on the job site while easily documenting and saving customer data. Also, the wireless remote stores right inside the scale and boasts an improved rubber gasket grip design, shorter length, slightly larger display and a redesigned magnet, plus a hefty 80-hour battery life.
The SR47 can accommodate even larger refrigerant tanks. Its 252-lbs maximum load capacity accommodates any charge or recovery requirement, while its oversized 13-inch platform design with unique integrated bumpers is engineered to fit larger refrigerant tanks. It also features the best platform battery life in the industry with a long life of up to 200+ hours, which minimizes jobsite downtime by removing the need to change or recharge batteries.
Because Fieldpiece knows technicians need lightweight tools that are durable enough to withstand wear and tear in field conditions, the Wireless Refrigerant Scale, SR47 meets both requirements. Its compact size and lightweight seven lbs portability make it easy to carry up a ladder and wet weather is no barrier to performance - SR47 is weather resistant with an IP64 rating for the remote and an IP54 rating for the platform for use in wet conditions. No matter where you're using the SR47, whether charging a residential system in a crawlspace or a on a commercial unit on a rooftop, you can easily transport this lightweight, mission-critical tool.
Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
Do more with less clutter!
You know taking pressures from exact locations results in more precise diagnostics, so why be limited by hose length?
The revolutionary new Dual Port Manometers from Fieldpiece aren’t tethered by hoses, so you get readings from
optimal locations on every system, every time.
Short hose length keeps things neat, and independent sensors allow for direct placement on test ports. Measure
between zones without snaking a hose past the door where it can be pinched. Dial in gas pressure of a furnace.
Optimize total external static pressure of equipment. Pinpoint duct leaks and restrictions. Increase comfort and do
- Reliable pressure regardless of location
- Measure real-time pressure drops
- Find inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 indicator
- Job Link System App compatible
- Easy zero to atmosphere
- 350' long-range wireless
- Rugged metal tips
- All-in-one static, gas, and draft pressure
- Accurate and stable measurements
- Measure between zones without snaking a hose under the door
- Strong rotating magnet
- Untethered usage
- Individual pressure readouts give you P1, P2, and pressure differential in real-time
- All accessories for static and gas applications included
- Document system health in Job Link App reporting
Accutools A10757T-3 TruBlu Professional Evacuation Kit
A Simply Better Vacuum Hose.
These hoses are freaky fast! TruBlu hose has a 3/4" internal diameter delivering 16 CFM of conductance speed at 1,000
microns. Evacuate 80x faster than 1/4" I.D. hoses and up to 6x faster than other “vacuum rated” hoses on the market
The TruBlu hose is extremely tough, ultra-smooth bored, yet the flexible wire reinforced PVC means it just won't kink
or collapse. TruBlu is resistant to abrasion and crushing and can be knocked back to round if accidently flattened.
Additionally, the UV compounding has excellent weather resistance to provide years of reliable service.
The proprietary polymer blend has extremely low air permeation, water vapor adhesion, and outgassing making this hose
ideal for vacuum service. In short TruBlu's ultra-smooth large bore reduces flow loss and other losses providing the
fastest evacuation of any hose on the market today.
Dedicated to Vacuum
TruBlu is engineered for vacuum. Most manufacturers of “evacuation hoses” use refrigerant transport hose and
“recertify” it for use in vacuum applications. Refrigerant transfer hose is designed for refrigerant transfer. The
materials though are simply not engineered for evacuation. Pick one up; it will be stiff, heavy, gassy and
hydroscopic. Additionally, refrigerant transport hose (charging hoses) should never be used for refrigerant charging
and evacuation. Oils and contaminants will line the hose absorbing moisture making a fast and deep vacuum almost
unattainable. If you want dedicated, you want TruBlu.
A Better Evacuation System
A fast evacuation is a function of the components used in the process. TruBlu is the only system engineered for HVAC
that uses industrial rated vacuum hose as well as vacuum rated KF fittings for quick hose configuration and vacuum
One Hose Fits All
With their Patent Pending KF fitting designed specifically for HVAC applications, a TruBlu hose can be configured in
the field for the pump and service valve connections from 1/4", 3/8", to even 1/2" fittings (even those with
90-degree adapters). Each fitting and valve has been carefully engineered from the core tools to the core depressors
to assure vacuum tight connections ideal for HVAC applications. While all mechanical fittings leak, TruBlu fittings
and hoses can achieve leaks rates so low that vacuums of 20 microns at the hose ends are easily possible even with
the smallest vacuum pumps.
Using a 3 CFM pump or larger? You need TruBlu! Attaching a 1/4" hose to a vacuum pump can reduce the flow to as
little as 0.7 CFM. No matter how large your pump is, (and remember size does matter!) it is limited or restricted by
the hoses you attach to it. The deepest vacuum a pump can draw -14.7 PSI, so if you want more flow you need a bigger
hose. If you want more flow you need TruBlu.
Accutools BluVac+ Professional Digital Micron Gauge with Coupler and Bluetooth
BluVac Professional Plus is designed to not only give you fast and accurate readings, but it will also be able to
provide those readings to you via Bluetooth. Exciting yet the BluVac Pro Plus is able to work with the BluVac app
for a complete report.
The AccuTools BluVac Professional Digital Vacuum Gauge is the most accurate and precise vacuum
instrument available today with patented technology that cannot be found anywhere else.
With the BluVac Pro, you can accurately measure vacuum pressure in Microns, Pascals, Millibar,
Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and inHg with resolution down to 0.1 micron. Ideal for the HVAC/R, Industrial, and Scientific
professionals, the BluVac Pro is small, lightweight, rugged and easy to use. It is programmable,
allowing for unattended evacuation and rise-time testing of HVAC/R systems of all sizes.
Key Features of the Pro model over other models: PISG display, Saturation Temperature display, Vacuum Rise Time
Analyzer, minimum pass time analysis (15 min.), Evacuation Progress indicator, and Vacuum leak indicator in Microns
- Operates stand-alone or with Android and iOS apps
- Operates with the iManifold / iConnect app
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr, mmHg, PSI, and inHg
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 0.1 Micron Resolution less than 10,000 Microns
- "Analog" Vacuum Level Bar Graph
- Evacuation Progress Indicator shows Vacuum between 25,000 Microns and ATM
- Vacuum Leak Rate, Ambient Temperature, and Saturation Temperature Indicator
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Measures Ambient and Saturation Temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius to 0.1
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, Compact Design with Protective Silicone Rubber Boot
- Long Battery Life
- Programmable Automatic Evacuation and Rise-Time Testing
- Calibration Self Test -- Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service, Industrial Use, and Scientific Measurement
BluVac+ LTE App Features
- View vacuum on digital gauge or graph
- Bar graph vacuum indicator
- Automatic notifications of evacuation process
- Leak check feature
- Record evacuation process
- Export as graphical PDF
- Export as comma-delimited CSV
Appion SPDKIT-R Recovery Speed Kit
The Greater the Flow... the Faster it will GO!
Speed up refrigerant recovery with the MegaFlow SpeedKit-R. This kit includes everything needed for a direct
liquid and vapor refrigerant recovery without the use of a restrictive manifold. Speed up any refrigerant recovery
machine with the Appion SpeedKit-R.
The MegaFlow Speed-Y is Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as R410a.
The MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tools work with both Standard 1/4in Systems and Ductless 5/16in Systems. Always
remove valve cores from the system for Full Flow and Fast Recovery.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and Simple - Reduced connections, Simple setup, Fast recovery, Reduced
- Works with ANY Recovery Machine - Make your exsisting recovery machine faster than ever
- Designed for High Pressure - Designed for high pressure refrigerants, such as
- Vacuum-Rated Components - Tools that do not leak in a deep vacuum
- Full Flow - No flow restrictions across the whole setup
- Toolbag Included - Quickly organize and efficiently carry tools
- 1 MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 6 ft [3/8FL to 1/4FL] Blue
- 1 MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 6 ft [3/8FL to 1/4FL] Red
- 1 MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 4 ft (1/4FL to 1/4FL) Yellow
- 1 MegaFlow 3/8 in Hose - 1 ft (1/4FL to 1/4FL-45 degree) Blue
- 2 MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool - 1/4in
- 2 MegaFlow Valve Core Removal Tool - 5/16in
- 1 45° 1/4in MFL swivel fitting w/screen
- 1 Speed-Y 1/4in
- 1 MegaFlow SpeedKit Carry Bag
Want Fast and Simple Recovery?
With the MegaFlow Speed-Y, fast recovery is simpler than ever. No manifold, no tangle of hoses, and reduced
connections. The Speed-Y enables Full Flow to any recovery machine, without the restrictive manifold.
Are your Tools Rated for Vacuum and Pressure?
All of the tools included in the MegaFlow SpeedKit-R are Vacuum-Rated to 20 microns and designed for high pressure
refrigerants, such as R410A. This setup will give you the peace of mind that your tools aren't going to leak in a
deep vacuum or during critical parts of the recovery process.
CPS CRX430T Recovery Tank 30lb 400 PSIG
D.O.T. approved 30lb recovery tank with 1/4" SAE male fittings.
* All JL3RH's can be upgraded through a firmware update to handle extreme duct temps from -40°F to 250°F thru the Job Link App - Unsure how to update? Just open the Fieldpiece Job Link App and you will be prompted to update your probes.
- Water Capacity: 26.2lb / 11.9kg
- DOT Specification: DOT04BA-400
- Service Pressure: 400 PSIG